73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Sorry for the confusion....I was talking about B.S, not B.S. Clear as mud now.......:thumbup:

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I kept reading it over and was like... "what does he mean, B.S?" Now I am looking and realize, oh he meant B.S, not B.S. Now the whole B.S conversation makes sense....

That is one hell of a ride. I can only hope my Dart Sport comes somewhere close to this. Damn fine work.If I am not mistaken, you got the tires and rims under there with out narrowing the frame rails, but did narrow the rear end. I like it, I like it a lot. :coffee2:

Ross, thanks for lunch today. I really enjoyed spending some time with you, Dad and Denny..... I can't wait to see more of the build come together.

Who all was at this lunch meeting?

Don't you guys know any better than to gather in close proximity?

If an astroid crashed there, then who would build all of the radical stuff?

That is one hell of a ride. I can only hope my Dart Sport comes somewhere close to this. Damn fine work.If I am not mistaken, you got the tires and rims under there with out narrowing the frame rails, but did narrow the rear end. I like it, I like it a lot. :coffee2:
You are correct, the frame rails are in the factory location and the rear housing was narrowed to 49 1/2" axle to axle...the wheels are 17" x 11" with 4" backspacing (not to be confused with B.S) and I have lots of clearance. Thanks for the compliment.

Ross, thanks for lunch today. I really enjoyed spending some time with you, Dad and Denny..... I can't wait to see more of the build come together.

No problem, I was glad you drove over to hang out and help consult the future plans of the build..I'm glad everything we decided was "Small Potatoes" for modifications. Now I gotta get cuttin' and weldin'.

just got home...last 15 miles....icy

good thing I'm a "professional"....right??

ands thanks for the education and the lunch....Scruff says sorry you caught him louging on the Corvette...he meant to get off before we got back...

No problem, I was glad you drove over to hang out and help consult the future plans of the build..I'm glad everything we decided was "Small Potatoes" for modifications. Now I gotta get cuttin' and weldin'.

ROFLOL..... everything is small potatoes in the Grand scheme of things!

just got home...last 15 miles....icy

good thing I'm a "professional"....right??

ands thanks for the education and the lunch....Scruff says sorry you caught him louging on the Corvette...he meant to get off before we got back...

It just goes to show that corvette's really do attract pussy.

Dang, all the heavy hitter eating luch together.. what are you guys planning one doing, taking over the world? lol Sick build my friend can't wait to see more of it.

More Pictures, less talk! :iconbigg:

You guys definitely have a cool family that loves working on similar interests.

I caught the B.S, conversation about the B,S. I knew it was B.S. and not B.S. But there is no B.S. here about B.S. Keep up the good work.:coffee2:

More Pictures, less talk! :iconbigg:

You guys definitely have a cool family that loves working on similar interests.

Sorry but really nothing spectacular going on at the moment thats photo worthy...I figured you guys were bored with the welding and body mod's. Once I get some things done I will catch up with the progress pics so you can see how things were done. I got 5 things tore up and got to start getting things finished before the snowball gets bigger....no thanks to yesterdays little get together with my Mopals.

I am pretty sure no one is getting bored with your thread. I am personally learning a few things from your build. I thought maybe I had gotten a little too old for that. Surprised myself. You ever make it out to Colorado for a little hunting and fishing let me know. We'll drown a worm or two. Your welcome here.
Keep it coming, I aint done learnin' yet.

Thunder:coffee2:

I am pretty sure no one is getting bored with your thread. I am personally learning a few things from your build. I thought maybe I had gotten a little too old for that. Surprised myself. You ever make it out to Colorado for a little hunting and fishing let me know. We'll drown a worm or two. Your welcome here.
Keep it coming, I aint done learnin' yet.

Thunder:coffee2:
I don't know about teaching anything new.... but there are some out of the ordinary modification's that will be very suttle but necessary...stay tuned. Thanks for the Invite I 'll keep it in mind. I'd extend the same offer to you but no one wants to come to Ohio... Including me.

I don't know about teaching anything new.... but there are some out of the ordinary modification's that will be very suttle but necessary...stay tuned. Thanks for the Invite I 'll keep it in mind. I'd extend the same offer to you but no one wants to come to Ohio... Including me.

I enjoyed it! I always love coming to Ohio for a little cone tipping... and dragging! LOL

I enjoyed it! I always love coming to Ohio for a little cone tipping... and dragging! LOL

Ah yes, that was definatley good for a laugh or two....would have been funnier with a Rum:thumrigh::thumrigh::thumrigh:

you ought to see it in person...it's an attention getter

His mods look subtle (but are not) and well thought out....the whole package is state of art

you guys are gonna **** when you see it done!

Ross....notice I never even mentioned "theme"

-
Back