73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I decided to drill the mounting holes for my Custom billet dual battery tray(between the tubs) before it goes to paint next week. Also wanted to test fit the rear seat frame to see how much modifying will be needed....I think it will be fairly easy but we'll see when the time comes.

Attachments

• duster 001.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,157
  • duster 004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,174
  • duster 006.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • duster 009.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,165
  • duster 010.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,160
Couple minutes with a cut off wheel and the rear seat fits.....tomorrow I'll weld it back together..then off to the upholstery shop. Easy stuff.

Attachments

• duster 020.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,082
  • duster 018.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,089
  • duster 017.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,093
kinda sneeky hidin' those big wheel tubs behind the seats ......and ain't them small taters...not easy stuff?

BTW...whats that white torpedo thing on the trans tunnel?

I'm always looking for something a little different to add to the cool factor. Now have to buy two Optima's !!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I thought it was for one battery and a six-pack:cheers:
Andrew

kinda sneeky hidin' those big wheel tubs behind the seats ......and ain't them small taters...not easy stuff?

BTW...whats that white torpedo thing on the trans tunnel?

That "white torpedo thing" would be my fiberglass center console.

I'm always looking for something a little different to add to the cool factor. Now have to buy two Optima's !!!!!

Andrew[/QUOTE]

Good Idea, it would definatley be cheaper initially, but eventually would cost more to keep those six pack's stocked.

I'm always looking for something a little different to add to the cool factor. Now have to buy two Optima's !!!!!

Andrew[/QUOTE]

Good one Andrew.....

Today finished modifying the rear seat frame and decided to give my dash stand some legs since it was to damn long for my work bench and on saw horses it was to short...now it's right at eye level to work on...then my "new" package tray arrived......it has a raised section giving it some depth and style. Once it's painted with my "colors" it will look right at home.

Denny, this is really what Mark and I were talking about. theres that darn "white torpedo thing" in the first pic again.

Attachments

• duster 028.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • duster 018.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,010
  • duster 020.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • duster 021.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • duster 023.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,013
  • duster 026.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,013
my favorite "ideaers" you had is your license plate.......brilliant

my favorite "ideaers" you had is your license plate.......brilliant

Since the center exit exhaust plan got changed and I kept the license plate in the original location that idea got scrapped too. It would have been cool though.

Since the center exit exhaust plan got changed and I kept the license plate in the original location that idea got scrapped too. It would have been cool though.

there are pleanty of "one off" things to make everyones jaws drop. What are you doing for radio speakers? I also love that dash holder thing!

there are pleanty of "one off" things to make everyones jaws drop. What are you doing for radio speakers? I also love that dash holder thing!

No speakers needed since it's a radio delete car. Mark, You can have the stand after I'm done with it..don't know if you noticed but it's fully tiltable also.

Have you seen this fuel door for you oval theme?
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Billet-Oval-Fuel-Fill-Doors,7678.html
91076520_L_1674d917.jpg

-
Back