73 Duster build named Fred

-
I don't want to see EITHER of you at the track in a dress!, next thing you know pittsburgh will be posting walmart pics of you guys on here!

I don't want to see EITHER of you at the track in a dress!, next thing you know pittsburgh will be posting walmart pics of you guys on here!dd

All kinds of ugly things entered my mind. Honestly they sound like they kinda like the dress idea and this worries me.
I don't want to see EITHER of you at the track in a dress!, next thing you know pittsburgh will be posting walmart pics of you guys on here!

:lol:

If the bet goes down and I lose, I will drive back down the return road and straight out the gate! You will never see me in a dress! lol

Id be willing to wear a shirt that's very easy to read, "bill kicked my ***" and post it on fabo as my avatar until I win.
that's as far as I'll go lol.
A dress, nope!

Hopefully at the mopar nats in woodburn!
Yes, after the drag and shine Mopar race here In Yakima. I was just trying to throw bill off so he doesn't make a kilt for me lol.
Don't read this Bill

At Apex Performance and Fabrication for their annual toy drive. Last year at this event, the Super Stock put down the highest HP to the tire with a 683. This year there was a badass built M5 that laid down 799 HP to the tire and 940 lb ft of torque so I had my work cut out to get top dog again. Thanks to a tune and some race gas, the Super Stock put down a 803 to take top dog again. Not bad for bone stock with tune.

IMG_1948.jpeg

Last edited:
At Apex Performance and Fabrication for their annual toy drive. Last year at this event, the Super Stock put down the highest HP to the tire with a 683. This year there was a badass built M5 that laid down 799 HP to the tire and 940 lb ft of torque so I had my work cut out to get top dog again. Thanks to a tune and some race gas, the Super Stock put down a 803 to take top dog again. Not bad for bone stock with tune.

View attachment 1716173408

Holy ****, that's rippin lol. That would be fun for sure.
Also extra cool, doing it for the kids

-
Back