73 Duster build named Fred

-
Last edited:
Lol, thanks. did you snag that one from your witch neighbor?

She doesn’t even look at me now. Not sure if it was when I said her number was now blocked, saying her yip yap dogs barked all day, or I wouldn’t be getting any more drunk 9:20pm texts fro her.

This is the same lady that volunteered to feed the Ferals I feed on race weekends. Then she texted here drunk that I have to do something about MY cats. Well guess what I didn’t make them.
Some people just can't handle there booze

This is the same lady that volunteered to feed the Ferals I feed on race weekends. Then she texted here drunk that I have to do something about MY cats. Well guess what I didn’t make them.
Don't tell my cats and dogs....but I say to them all the time I'm their real dad lol

When the time comes, you can use my special saying for the ice breaking, just look her in the eyes with a smile and say...I'm sorry you made me mad ! Lol

Time to try and get caught up on this build thread....

Got a little more done on the car....
  • Little more body and paint
  • Got the stainless steel exhaust installed and tig welded in
  • Rear seat installed
  • New lightweight steering column and steering wheel installed
  • Car dyno'ed
  • Continuing to finish up the wiring and will be adding a panvac system as the breathers aren't cutting it
tempImageZJJEco.png

tempImageHAsB8y.png

tempImagenrDrS7.png

tempImageryL5AF.png

Time to try and get caught up on this build thread....

Got a little more done on the car....
  • Little more body and paint
  • Got the stainless steel exhaust installed and tig welded in
  • Rear seat installed
  • New lightweight steering column and steering wheel installed
  • Car dyno'ed
  • Continuing to finish up the wiring and will be adding a panvac system as the breathers aren't cutting it
View attachment 1716172496

View attachment 1716172497

View attachment 1716172498

View attachment 1716172499

I like the hood, do you like it now ? Looking good Bill

Nice work! I've probably said it a few times but, I really like the A-eng/A body combo's.

I’ve had both, and still do. But I’ve preached using small blocks in anything 10 seconds and slower for years. 9’s are easy too but many won’t step up to shedding a few pounds and stepping up to a “big boy” converter.

-
Back