73 Duster build named Fred

-
Ready to load up and head out in the morning to Renegade Raceways for their annual Mopar Dragfest and Mopars versus the World race. Trying something a little different for this race....

Are you going to put shag carpet in Fred ???

What I want to know is why Bill posts a comment or video and then doesn't pay attention to his thread participants.
Too many no Bill, I'm out !!!

Last time I was at a starting line was 2000.
I have a 24 year itch

When I missed a year for the first time a few years ago because of health issues I was probably as close to needing meds for depression as I ever was. My family doctor ordered me to get back racing the next spring. The rain earlier this season was messing with my head till I finally was able to make some passes last weekend.

When I missed a year for the first time a few years ago because of health issues I was probably as close to needing meds for depression as I ever was. My family doctor ordered me to get back racing the next spring. The rain earlier this season was messing with my head till I finally was able to make some passes last weekend.
Yeah I understand that. Im going to need a straight jacket if I don't get any passes atleast sometime before the end of the season lol.

What I want to know is why Bill posts a comment or video and then doesn't pay attention to his thread participants.
Too many no Bill, I'm out !!!
lol, was packing **** up and loading the motorhome so I don’t have to do it in the morning.

John's addicted to burning race fuel and rubber, with out it he suffers severe depression, headaches and can be very cranky. lol
He likes to cook to keep his mind off it, but he can only eat so much.
So lets hope the 2024 race season brings the needed therapy.

did you grab the steaks? ginger ale?
No steaks on this trip.

Bacon and eggs, hash browns and French toast for breakfast, burgers and fries for lunch and carne asada street tacos for dinner. Oh, and some special moonshine lemonade on ice to quench the thirst…. lol

No steaks on this trip.

Bacon and eggs, hash browns and French toast for breakfast, burgers and fries for lunch and carne asada street tacos for dinner. Oh, and some special moonshine lemonade on ice to quench the thirst…. lol
I can't have the drink , sounds yummy but nope lol

Ready to load up and head out in the morning to Renegade Raceways for their annual Mopar Dragfest and Mopars versus the World race. Trying something a little different for this race....

I will be there tomorrow night through Saturday with a couple friends. Looking forward to seeing the engine out of my dart make some passes in my buddies race car. It was never going to make passes in mine since I am building a new engine so it will be cool to see it run. See you there Bill, and you too Korie.

I will be there tomorrow night through Saturday with a couple friends. Looking forward to seeing the engine out of my dart make some passes in my buddies race car. It was never going to make passes in mine since I am building a new engine so it will be cool to see it run. See you there Bill, and you too Korie.
Yep, see you there dude !

I hope you guys have a great weekend. Lord willing I’ll be hitting Keystone for the first time this year. Then our Mopar race at keystone the weekend after that. Then a big money three day race the weekend after that at keystone.

Sweet! I think I saw on a previous post that you’re pulling the rear seat too? Thinking you’ll be down 70-100 lbs without seat and exhaust, and seemingly up a little on power!!! My best to you and Fred on beating the rest of the world!

look forward to seeing you Adrian. Be sure to come hang out with us.

Sweet! I think I saw on a previous post that you’re pulling the rear seat too? Thinking you’ll be down 70-100 lbs without seat and exhaust, and seemingly up a little on power!!! My best to you and Fred on beating the rest of the world!
Thanks! I started to remove the rear seat and then remembered I had to taco the lower to get it in around the cage so I decided to leave it in. The exhaust is pretty heavy so still decent weight reduction.

-
Back