A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
a little inspiration for you my friend ............

Attachments

• landytiming[1].jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 871
For those not watching 62BT409's Hemi Demon build thread, Jim just
picked up the A-Body Modified win at Carlisle and the car is lined up
for 2 magazine features (so far).

movin' right along on the Duster...thanks for your patience...I did "trial fit the' cross shaft once I got the body ballstud they forgot to send with the package...and one of the header tubes will need to be changed (lowered) about 3/4 an inch.....its slightly interfers with the cross shaft and won't be a big deal....

hows the trunk and wheel tub mods coming?....hope I'm not holding you up..

movin' right along on the Duster...thanks for your patience...I did "trial fit the' cross shaft once I got the body ballstud they forgot to send with the package...and one of the header tubes will need to be changed (lowered) about 3/4 an inch.....its slightly interfers with the cross shaft and won't be a big deal....

wheels tubs........ I almost forgot about those! Truck is just, well.... dandy!

Mark...you goofball...message is for Floyd....TRUNK mod......on his Swinger..

by the way Mark....how's your truck?...and those wheel tubs on the Demon comin?'

Not holding me up at all! I have the trunk fully installed and now i just need to reinstall the tubs back in place...takin my time as to cut/measure once...hope the Duster runs and drives good for ya...

Can't wait for the big news (SHE LIVES)...... Hope video with sound and may maybe smell a vision now that would be cool.......

hey skypower...hows ya been?....the Japanese sendin' ya any scooters yet?

did they get that Hemi off the dyno yet?

Mark...you goofball...message is for Floyd....TRUNK mod......on his Swinger..

by the way Mark....how's your truck?...and those wheel tubs on the Demon comin?'

wheels tubs........ I almost forgot about those! Truck is just, well.... dandy!

goofball is correct.......... lol

hey skypower...hows ya been?....the Japanese sendin' ya any scooters yet?

did they get that Hemi off the dyno yet?

Still not much inventory, but even worse not many customers so what cha gonna do just keep going.

No news on the Hemi yet I suspect the end of the week i'll get some news.

Looks like your getting close, congratulations on this build it's just plane awsome.

Still not much inventory, but even worse not many customers so what cha gonna do just keep going.

No news on the Hemi yet I suspect the end of the week i'll get some news.

Looks like your getting close, congratulations on this build it's just plane awsome.
Hey skypower, I think I read the other day your engine is about 800 miles away. What state is it in? They gonna ship it to you or you gonna pick it up?

Hey skypower, I think I read the other day your engine is about 800 miles away. What state is it in? They gonna ship it to you or you gonna pick it up?

I haven't decided if i'm gonna ship or pick up yet but it's in Concord North Carolina, would have been nice if it was out your way would love to see your car.

Is it at Arruzza's shop?

No about an hour north at KT engines they build circle track stuff and do quite a few boss 429 motors. Almost had Azzuzza pick motor up and finish as things kinda drug on for a while there, he has a set of heads I was looking at but Ken a KT got on it and everything is looking good so far.

just to update...hotter then you know what in that tin building.....even at 11:00pm.....

still working on interior.....just cleaning and re-installing door inards.....amazing I still have all the pieces I removed...(and moved several times) ..some 6 years ago.The only gripe is...they haven't cleaned themselves and were still as grimey as where I boxed em up..

gettin' there...one bite at a time...how manydays/hours/minutes till I gotta head to Columbus?

19 days 14 hours and counting, do we need to have brother John call your wife and get you a hall pass for the next couple weeks just to make sure it's done.

-
Back