A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
never had La Fin du Monde

Might cost you a sticker or two.

220px-Unibroue_-_La_fin_du_monde.jpg

look at the head on that!......................she said

that stuff looks like some of that home brew we made in WV.......couldn't get it close to a flame..but also was a great parts washer...we had to cork it when we was done though....killed a couple of possum when they licked the drops we left in the bottle

wow, now that looks really good. Maybe the French are good for a few things after all?

"To the end of the world"
Thats a 9% beer, basically a triple style ale. One of my favorites, right behind Trois Pistoles. Mmm.... Unibroue!

morris_illinois_cruise_july081.jpg

here's a pic on bangshift from the Morris, IL July cruise (not my pic), so i don't know anything about it
anybody know who owns / built it; or if he's on FABO?
just askin'.......

he...(the owner)....ought to be....nice ride!

and the biilboards do read HEMI...by my eyesight...someone else better confirm

Nice ride, But do I see the obnoxious hood scoop that goes with some Hemi installations?

Attachments

• H01.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 689
  • _12.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 688
hey...please don't dis my old ride.....after all...

to each his own...and somebody owns it!

probably just personal prefrence but...kinda looks like a chevy guy had a little influence on the hood scoop and stripe....just say'n

HEY, I wasn't dising your ride.....just showing you that I still have the pictures of the last few people that have owned and sold it.....
The one pic is from the Akron, Oh guy and the other is from the Oregon seller

yep...you know what they say.....different strokes for different ...well you know

grab me some kleenex please....(the changes) almost make me want to cry!

Hey HemiMark are you gonna change your name to MoneyMark to go with your new Avatar?

....grab me some kleenex please....(the changes) almost make me want to cry!
That's strange.

I don't remember that crying was the reason Mark always needed Kleenex around his Duster.

As I recall, he told me it was for polishing the horn.

you ...my friend...are always serious when it comes to spendin'!

all is good except time is runnin out on the Duster build.....got dash in tonight...was gonna put in the windshield too... but can't find the trim clips that need to go on first....I'll order some ASAP before I head out tomarrow

all is good except time is runnin out on the Duster build.....got dash in tonight...was gonna put in the windshield too... but can't find the trim clips that need to go on first....I'll order some ASAP before I head out tomarrow

All hands on deck! what about the "double throw down super secret stuff" that needs to get finished? I knew I should have drove to Findlay!

All hands on deck! what about the "double throw down super secret stuff" that needs to get finished? I knew I should have drove to Findlay!

Mark,
If you drive to Findlay to help swing by and pick me up, I'm good for or a day of free labor for such a cool car.

Denny,
What about those aluminum 1/4" brackets for the front suspension you wanted cut on the flowjet ? I could deliver a prototype to the Nats if you still want. Do you mind if I leave my cooler under your guys shade center while I stroll around the show for a while ?

WOW, I'm the 1000's post !!!!!!!!!! pretty impressive for the short time it's been on here, Mine will take years to get that much attention, again Great Build........

-
Back