A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Bullitt...did you eat my mule Timothy?

Mark...forfeit??...last I talked to him he said he was trying to loose some weight...maybe he now thinks the 5K is a runnin race?....

The only thing I'll be running for is the beer cooler...................:drinkers:

Mark...forfeit??...last I talked to him he said he was trying to loose some weight...maybe he now thinks the 5K is a runnin race?....

HaHaHa... I think he's working on it, but not near ready for a 5K. Not even a 1320! Maybe we could have a 30' dash in the hotel parking lot.

Hemi Dart sure has a good sound to it.....I see a Black w/ black or red interior...maybe a new Passon 5 speed or even a "old timers" automatic....A/C of course.....probably a 8 3/4...I know you have plenty of pigs/punkins w/ a variety of gear selections......

Hemi Dart sure has a good sound to it.....I see a Black w/ black or red interior...maybe a new Passon 5 speed or even a "old timers" automatic....A/C of course.....probably a 8 3/4...I know you have plenty of pigs/punkins w/ a variety of gear selections......

This is an excellent idea ............

remember....an automatic is like sex w/ a condom....ya still get to do it ...but doesn't quite have the same feel...if ya know what I mean....

go ahead and post...I'm already snickerin'......

GREAT IDEA........ make it a 68 GSS Dart with the 440 being a Hemi. make it black with a BVT and red stripes and interior, leave the GSS and 383 emblems on, add the new Passon 5 speed, use big and little steel wheel with the 5 spoke simulated mag wheel covers............then take me for a ride :notworth:

Ross...we are staying at a now Holiday Inn Express(name change since last year...but same management)...was a Marriot or Comfort Inn located the first exit east of the Brice Road exit on I-70...I think its the RT 250 exit....has a great back way to RT 40 the National Trail Raceway is on.

IS this the hotel your refering to? if so, I'll see ya there.... Although I only have reservations for one night (friday). Is that where Mark is staying also ??

Holiday Inn Express
COLUMBUS EAST - REYNOLDSBURG
2806 TAYLOR ROAD EXT REYNOLDSBURG, OHIO 43068

Floyd....got the crossshaft from Brewers...did a quick test fit...looks like NO mods necassary....kinda got you on stand-by till I get the "coffee getter" done for the Nats...just don't want to run out of time...but if I get any wait-time of get finished ..I'll be on the mock-up...still want to slide the torsion bars into the lower control arms to make sure there are no clearance issues...from what I see/fit so far...I really like this Schumaker/TTi/Brewer/your Dads bellhousing combo .....

Floyd....got the crossshaft from Brewers...did a quick test fit...looks like NO mods necassary....kinda got you on stand-by till I get the "coffee getter" done for the Nats...just don't want to run out of time...but if I get any wait-time of get finished ..I'll be on the mock-up...still want to slide the torsion bars into the lower control arms to make sure there are no clearance issues...from what I see/fit so far...I really like this Schumaker/TTi/Brewer/your Dads bellhousing combo .....

Denny
no rush necessary...i made mucho progress last weekend and im taking Monday off to hopefully do the tubs...my trunk has been test fitted and will be welded in Friday night/Sat morning...thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. Can't wait to park next to the coffee getter at the 12' NATS :toothy8:

viperreduster...good lookin' ride...how'd ya get it so light?

No a/c, manual steering, lightweight buckets, heater removed and aluminum heads. There is no fiberglass on the car. I just need some of that hemi hp you got though!

thanks for askin' Floyd......plan is to install dash /wiring...buckets....wanted to put windows back in the doors but its a two man job w/ fresh paint and my bro's are in Columbus for the Goodguys....gotta go to Chicago in the morning w/wife ...but hopefully back in time to head to Columbus to meet up w/ friends/bro's at the motel....looooong day

-
Back