A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
You're a busy man! But Columbus should be a good time! Enjoy the festivities, hopefully ill have some progress made by Monday

Thanks Floyd...lookin' forward to your progress....just got home from Chicago and headed to Columbus....weather is perfect!

Just got back from the mountains ( no banjo music ) how's things coming along?

Kinda makes me homesick...for WV...the banjo music 'en all

Man was Columbus fun...as usual all kinds of trick hot-rods...not many Mopars though...but my old...and we are gittin' old ...friends were there

Man was Columbus fun...as usual all kinds of trick hot-rods...not many Mopars though...but my old...and we are grttin' old ...friends were there

We are getting old my friend but the alternative is something I don't want to think about!

thats what I love about the hot roddin'...kinda makes ya' feel like your...young....dumb....and full of....well you know....again

Now now boys.

I'd hate to have to restrict my young sons from reading this facinating story!

thats what I love about the hot roddin'...kinda makes ya' feel like your...young....dumb....and full of....well you know....again

Check out Big Blue...............

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

WOW!

You better bring a big box of those smaller stickers to the Nat's.

All of the cool A-Bodies in the know should be sportin' them!

Just (10 min ago) got outbid on evilbay for an NOS Sharktooth
grill with 2 small cracks. It was at $800 with a minute to go and
I bid $1100 but in the last few seconds it got 6 more bids and
sold for $1348.00!

Just (10 min ago) got outbid on evilbay for an NOS Sharktooth
grill with 2 small cracks. It was at $800 with a minute to go and
I bid $1100 but in the last few seconds it got 6 more bids and
sold for $1348.00!

that sucks........... you know I have one..... needs a little attention..... was saving it for the next hot rod.

its hard to tell in the small snapshots just how nice that peek-up really is...and it's a crew cab.....room for all us yo-yo's...and I mean yo-yo's not yooooo-yoooo momma!

its hard to tell in the small snapshots just how nice that peek-up really is...and it's a crew cab.....room for all us yo-yo's...and I mean yo-yo's not yooooo-yoooo momma!

your right about that! room for use yo-yo's! how is the car coming?

Mark....sounds like Dr Hemi likes that Canunk beer too....eh?....that eh...is for my Canadian Bros....eh!

workin on dash/wiring install....but got sidetrack when I headed over to the shop tonight...had to detour to Weebs to help him and a buddy put the flat hood back on his Dustpan for the Nats

-
Back