A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Maybe the Sizzler will not get 2 in a row..........it will be going up against the HemiDenny Mobile..................
19 days & 6 hrs
Maybe I had better talk to Jodee.............she has to have Denny pay more attention to the new house build.....
no, I would want him to miss another Nats w/o his car......it's been along time and to many other projects in the way.

don't fret Jim...I'm not even in your class.......what is yours.. A-body modified?

.....I'll be a few notches lower.....in the "coffee getter" division

Jim, did Q ever send his e-mail or call those boys about entering? If he gets a spot in the show field I will give him my entry. I just want to be able to park on that side of the show with all the boys.

Hey Mark! I found the guy to fix your bathroom troubles.

2454.jpg

Here is what he did for me so I can keep up with this thread.

2337.jpg

Jim, did Q ever send his e-mail or call those boys about entering? If he gets a spot in the show field I will give him my entry. I just want to be able to park on that side of the show with all the boys.
EMAIL.......:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: he has no puter......I have printed out an app an will see him tonight

It would be neat to see all 3 Hemi Abodies together in one place.

Sunday night update.

Under hood almost done (A/C components, all wiring, brake lines
and master cylinder).

Weeb is cleaning and detailing the tailights and grill for install.

Glass all in except windshield (do last).

Remainder of interior trim ready to install (pictured); the steering
wheel center hub will be painted red to match the other trim.

Seats & instument cluster ready.

Denny's bright red leisure suit is at the dry cleaners.

Engine not fired yet.

Uh-Oh.....I see a piece of lint on the carpet!

DennysShop072411005.jpg

DennysShop072411002.jpg

DennysShop072411042.jpg

DennysShop072411037.jpg

DennysShop072411024.jpg

DennysShop072411028.jpg

DennysShop072411026.jpg

DennysShop072411034.jpg

DennysShop072411031.jpg

DennysShop072411033.jpg

loaded it up to head to the graphics place for tomarrow morning....then back for the finish up flog..

loaded it up to head to the graphics place for tomarrow morning....then back for the finish up flog..

Graphics place????? :dontknow:

Dude, this car has already pegged my Schwing-O-Meter!!!! :sign10: :sign12: :toothy7: :thumblef: :thumbrig: :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

graphics??...just a little sumthin' sumpthin' to complete the "package"

Velvet Elvis uh maybe, just no disco balls hanging form the dome light.

-
Back