A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
On another note...... Looks like Sergio is off to Germany to play... wow, he just found out tonight and leaves Thursday or Friday...... this may put the kabash on the Nats for me.

What the hell do you "kabash on the Nats"...Sergio is going not you!!!

did you shoot the grille trim argent as well? i like the look. my eye says that the stainless and trund signal bezels are the dark argent of the surround, with the horizontal slats being black.
what did you do with the rest of the stainless trim? colormatched as well, or repolished and reinstalled?

again, im truly digging this. its really giving me some ideas for tweaks and freshening of mine.
whos tuffwheel and spacer is that? it looks better than the origonals that ive seen, and i think that this is the route im going to go on mine.

michael

I have spent the last 30 minutes looking at this car with the graphics applied and can't even describe what I am looking at. Denny, John, Weeb, Jim, I promise I will do whatever I can to be at the show in 3 days.... Outstanding.

Michael.....

the entire grille including the horizonal slats,headlight rings,turn signal bezels and the big upper/lower stainless I painted brake grey...I left the two small stainless (held on by those always fallin' apart clips) pieces as is...just buffed em a little with some super-fine steelwool

red tuff wheel from Year-one...the spacer from my buddy Jim with the Hemi Demon....I think it's a stock piece for a A-body tuff wheel (????)

thanks for diggin' it.....that term "diggin' it" brings fond memories of a good friend who really help mold my hot roddin' ways

Mopar to ya'....dusterbd13

Hemi Mark....do what you need to do...if you gotta go...do it knowing we will miss your stinky a$$...but COMPLETELY understand and I would do it too if I were in your shoes....you lucky S.O........

Bro John and Weeb stopped by tonight and helped me bleed brakes....good pedal....just about ready for "lift-off"...if you get my drift!

Floyd,

sorry I missed your vent question....no charchoal canister...just a clamped 5/16 fuel line snaked up as high in the frame area as i can get it....the fuel cap is vented....sorry to all the EPAers out there!

sorry for what? this thing would make every one of them EPAers pee in thier pants!

Floyd,

sorry I missed your vent question....no charchoal canister...just a clamped 5/16 fuel line snaked up as high in the frame area as i can get it....the fuel cap is vented....sorry to all the EPAers out there!

So basically cut and plugged the line and got a vented cap, Rgr! I now know how to cure the Dart blues :D

Denny,
T minus 1 day left to go..I assume your going Thursday night? my question for you is ........R U READY ? What about you Mark, did you get your dilema resolved ? inquiring minds want to know...thanks Ross

Denny,
T minus 1 day left to go..I assume your going Thursday night? my question for you is ........R U READY ? What about you Mark, did you get your dilema resolved ? inquiring minds want to know...thanks Ross

I have it handled. The boy drives home today and flies out to Germany tomorrow morning. Apartment being handled by my brother in law. My beautiful bride has been crying for 3 days.... she insist that I leave tomorrow, this is why I married her...... she is the best.

I will load up Big Blue today. I have 2 bottles of Rum already in the truck!

I have it handled. The boy drives home today and flies out to Germany tomorrow morning. Apartment being handled by my brother in law. My beautiful bride has been crying for 3 days.... she insist that I leave tomorrow, this is why I married her...... she is the best.

what a coinsidence thats how many bottles I'm bringing...

Big Red will be following up behind BB! With 2 cases of Molson Golden and a cooler full of JB Belly Busters

And I don't want to see the Duster until it pulls in at the Hotel........

Big Red will be following up behind BB! With 2 cases of Molson Golden and a cooler full of JB Belly Busters

And I don't want to see the Duster until it pulls in at the Hotel........

Available for rent, 10 bucks per slot! LOL

IMG_0003.jpg

Mark

Who's bringing the grill or are we buying one again?

I wish you guys the best of luck and hope everyone has a blast!!! save a spot for me next year, i mean if a non-hemispherical dart can hang with the big boys, LOL

Who's bringing the grill or are we buying one again?

I have 2 grilles that you use once and throw away....Sarah bought them for Carlisle but we never used them....because it rained the whole damn time. I will bring those. So if we don't get a cheap grille we can use these and if we don't use them....no problem. But we all liked the grillin out idea. Most of all HemiDenny (The Chef) cookin'!

Looks like it's going to be a great time by all, hope the weather holds and everyone has a blast I'll be following along in spirit. I'm a tropics guy so it's Corona's for me this weekend doing the baseball thing. Making plans to have the Cuda there next year all ready.

Hey Denny has that thing got any rubber residue hanging under it yet.

We need to be in on the unveiling.

Grab your high-tech smart phone and upload a video and pics as it's being unveiled. We can't wait until you're back to post photos! We need, no... demand (yeah, that's it.. demand) some instant gratification too!

Wylde1.

-
Back