A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
I told my wife I wouldn't film anymore...suppose I could hide the camera in the.....

...no action shots yet...I'm not completely satisfied with the performance of my Hemi.
I still must have some carb/ignition issue to sort out. I'm slowly eliminating the variables....I even took the whole front of the motor off to verify the timing chain /cam was installed correctly....it was. I've run additional grounds to every electrical componet under the hood. replaced ignition boxes...cleaned air filters (I think my new K&N was clogged). Still searching.....maybe some cat fur is stuck in the intake....SCRUFFFS!!!!

on another note...couldn't be happier with the steering /suspension/ overdrive componets...just need to get the Hemi happy.

...no action shots yet...I'm not completely satisfied with the performance of my Hemi.
I still must have some carb/ignition issue to sort out. I'm slowly eliminating the variables....I even took the whole front of the motor off to verify the timing chain /cam was installed correctly....it was. I've run additional grounds to every electrical componet under the hood. replaced ignition boxes...cleaned air filters (I think my new K&N was clogged). Still searching.....maybe some cat fur is stuck in the intake....SCRUFFFS!!!!

on another note...couldn't be happier with the steering /suspension/ overdrive componets...just need to get the Hemi happy.

You'll get it sorted out, I have no doubt.

Doe's Denny have a wide band O2 sensor to see if is carb issues. That is the next thing I am buying to try to get my Demon nightmare figured out

it's more of a time thing.....

finish house
go to auction
build K-frame packages

lots of balls in the air until I get moved in a couple of weeks....right after the Nats.

I manage to sneak in a couple of hours now and then....but it is not high on the priority list until after the move.

I got tomorrow scheduled for more test and tune....AKA, hole shots and cruisin'

.............*** W A R N I N G ***

There was a "reportedly well running" silver rumble
in my driveway about an hour ago.

.............*** W A R N I N G ***

There was a "reportedly well running" silver rumble
in my driveway about an hour ago.

This is good news......
I picked up some groceries at the local supermarket.

Attachments

• supermarket.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 371
on my test and tune ride this afternoon....almost ***-packed a pick-up truck. I think he was watching my Duster in his rear view...not paying attention and suddenly realized the car in front of him was stopped making a left hander. needless to say he locked all four of his in a 100ft slide, with me behind ( not being able to see around him)....locking mine for a slide for your life also....stopped with about 5 ft to spare with no one close behind me.

glad I'm a professional!

on my test and tune ride this afternoon....almost ***-packed a pick-up truck. I think he was watching my Duster in his rear view...not paying attention and suddenly realized the car in front of him was stopped making a left hander. needless to say he locked all four of his in a 100ft slide, with me behind ( not being able to see around him)....locking mine for a slide for your life also....stopped with about 5 ft to spare with no one close behind me.

glad I'm a professional!

and the verdict is?

-
Back