A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-
I have spares of those pieces of glass if something goes wrong. I dont know where in the world you would find new gaskets so be careful. some other misc. parts for waggins only also
OK, been watching this post for a while. I finally got started on my '65 wagon yesterday, and it is much rougher than I thought. I took a bunch of pics and will post very soon... the quarters are TOAST, and I will have to fabricate them as you all know. I could not open the pic to see how valiantwagonguy did his... things I know I need: candy canes (big surprise) and tail lights for '65 dart wagon... more to follow. By the way waggin I love what you did with the 2 door, amazing. Does anyone know if I will have to cut the gaskets to get my side glass above the quarters out? I pulled the strip out but haven't tried to get the glass out yet...

Well saved up and bought bruces wagon 1965 dart with 225 slant and auto with a/c He his friend and gallahad delivered it to me tuesday and I had a few minutes to change the battery and limp it over to the shop for a look see, missing badly and would hardly go when put in gear, let it run and pulled plug wires one at a time and was dead cylinder on # 6. plug looked good so off with the valve cover......as suspected......adjusted the valves and "viola' " purrin like a kitten after adjusting the carb and timing took er for a spin and Ye Haw she run's great!! waggin has the hott's for the new dodge in the yard heck of a thing to be doin at 1 am Huh?

wagginIII.JPG

I have spares of those pieces of glass if something goes wrong. I dont know where in the world you would find new gaskets so be careful. some other misc. parts for waggins only also

Rear side window gaskets are available from PP&R in Australia

Uhh, they're bright red. ?????????????

What? Oh Crap, they are!

Just kidding, They are in great shape with no rust and good foam and I got a great deal on them. Someday I may put new covers on them or try vinyl die.
Or I may go with it and make a Scrambler Dart Wagon!

DartNight.jpg

Well saved up and bought bruces wagon 1965 dart with 225 slant and auto with a/c He his friend and gallahad delivered it to me tuesday and I had a few minutes to change the battery and limp it over to the shop for a look see, missing badly and would hardly go when put in gear, let it run and pulled plug wires one at a time and was dead cylinder on # 6. plug looked good so off with the valve cover......as suspected......adjusted the valves and "viola' " purrin like a kitten after adjusting the carb and timing took er for a spin and Ye Haw she run's great!! waggin has the hott's for the new dodge in the yard heck of a thing to be doin at 1 am Huh?

Good deal!:rock:... now let me go cry in my corner for a bit:cry:. I really had to sell something anyway and she was the ony one that got a bite. So it seems she likes her new home already.

Later,
Bruce B. Former wagon owner X 2.

Key's are in it when ya visit,next time stay a while and we'll go cruise!!Have a great christmas bruce and gallahad!!
Good deal!:rock:... now let me go cry in my corner for a bit:cry:. I really had to sell something anyway and she was the ony one that got a bite. So it seems she likes her new home already.

Later,

OK cool, thanks waggin. I think I am going to try and scratch up some money and try to order those gaskets from Australia that 65dartman mentioned. Good to know you have the glass in case I screw up. btw congrats on the new addition to the family. looks good sittin next to waggin. That ain't the original color on the waggin III is it?

I love it! Nice wheels up shot! I want to race my '65 in stock class once I loose the 100 lbs of bondo in the quarters!

Hey 65fish, there are 3 pics in my gallery under my profile, I have more that I am going to upload soon. It is a bone stock 274 2bbl car right now, runs and drives very well but back half is rusty so it will be off the road until at least mid summer.

just bought it and now im on the hunt.. it needs taillites. ive noticed that other years have what looks like a block off panel where the taillite goes that seems to allow other year lamps to fit the 1/4. does that mean the same 1/4 was used all years and just that panel and diff lamps were used?

just bought it and now im on the hunt.. it needs taillites. ive noticed that other years have what looks like a block off panel where the taillite goes that seems to allow other year lamps to fit the 1/4. does that mean the same 1/4 was used all years and just that panel and diff lamps were used?

yes, and they are the same for a plymouth and a dodge (minor holes excepted)

Here's my new wagon I picked up this week. 65 Valiant V100. My wife really wanted a wagon so I've been searching and found this gem. Jayson

DSCN5730.jpg

DSCN5729.jpg

DSCN5728.jpg

DSCN5726.jpg

Yeah somebody moved the shifting to the floor and made a home made gas pedal assembly using some other car part. I have spare V-8 pedals and correct firewall mount for V-8 pedal that I will install. Who ever install the 318 looks like they made do with whatever parts they could find. They used the slant 6 center link which I have a spare V-8 one to install. They did use the correct motor mounts it looks like. All in time it will be done the right way. It's just a great start for a wagon project. Jayson

Later,

She's coming home!!
Waggin was gracious enough to sell her back to me Happy Happy!
This is so cool.
Thanks again more than I can say Waggin!

He is also doin' a lot of upgrades/repairs to her before giving her back to me.

Later,
Bruce B.

64 V100. 170, 3-on-the-tree, basic no option car...the way I like it. Added a firm feel sway bar and KYB's. Great family cruiser.

-
Back