A Body WAGONS-Ho! A body Wagon Thread

-
I noticed alot more newer folks posting about their wagons. Awesome!!

I am still trying to get a tally of how many of you have factory disc in the front(65-66 only)....How rare of an option is it?

I had an idea. the rear board over the spare in my wagon is basically destroyed, and I work at a place with a waterjet. if I can get an accurate pattern I can make exact reproductions.
just a thought.

Hey fleetwood,
I found a near perfect one for my '65 in a junkyard a few years back... Not sure how I could get that pattern to you, paper maybe? I will take pics when I get a chance, someone stapled carpet to it which I need to remove but other than that it is really nice and not warped.... If only I had snagged the tailgate from the same car, I had no idea I would have this hard of time finding a decent tailgate for this thing. That car along with about at least a hundred others were bought and... CRUSHED for scrap metal. What a damn shame...

Efren,
I am in the same dilemma with the side glass, sorry I can't help you with it yet. Hopefully someone has used these and will post soon, thanks to the Aussie that sent the info about the differences in the body styles.... Good stuff!

The wife's 64 170

Wagon1.jpg

Wagon2.jpg

I noticed alot more newer folks posting about their wagons. Awesome!!

I am still trying to get a tally of how many of you have factory disc in the front(65-66 only)....How rare of an option is it?

My '65 Valiant 200 Wagon was pretty well equipped from the factory and came with discs. I do think they are pretty rare as a factory option on early Wagons.

Here is my 65 I just picked up. And its for sale!!

Attachments

• DSCN2996.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 824
  • DSCN2998.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 791
Heres a few pics of my 63 dart wagon 2 door conversion, Thinking of selling it if anyone's interested?

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 862
  • Picture 009.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 869
  • 021.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 908
  • 020.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 881
  • 019.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 897
  • 018.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 903
  • 017.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 944
  • 001.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 866
Just bought a 64 Dart wagon from the original owners grandson.

I am in love with wagons..that is probably the only thing I would get rid of my dart for

Heres my latest

Attachments

• Lancer 1.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 761
Where there's a will there's a way!
someone mentioned a rust bucket early wagon on craigslist here in Southern California. I did a little investigating and it should be here Wed. or Thurs.:wink:
Oh yeah, this is going to make the little red '65 wagon extra, so anyone serious...
98rt3o.jpg

2yuc32d.jpg

mtkt2p.jpg

2u7x4p5.jpg

2s9zpc7.jpg

2ewl2c5.jpg

ji04fd.jpg

2njvqza.jpg

xnc8t3.jpg

aepgjn.jpg

5bu52s.jpg

P.S. there is no such thing as a San Bernardino Rust Bucket.8-)

I know some of you on this thread know it, but I need help finding my wagon. See this tread for the details: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=156328&highlight=stolen

My 62 Lancer was stolen in July in DFW area. If a clean 62 shows up, I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks

Seeing the 61 and 62 Wagons make me sick. Best of luck guys with your projects and make sure they are very very hard to get gone.

Hate is a strong word, but I HATE the bastards that did this to you, I was following your build and that has to be the nicest Lancer I have ever seen. I hope they catch those lowlifes soon.

Hate is a strong word, but I HATE the bastards that did this to you, I was following your build and that has to be the nicest Lancer I have ever seen. I hope they catch those lowlifes soon.

X2
What gives them the right?

@ Hyper_pak, I think it saddens and angers us all to hear about your wagon getting stolen. I've been talking about it here and we're watching here on the west coast. It's going to be kinda hard to hide when it shows up. hopefully we find it.

on a brighter note mine showed up yesterday!:cheers:
xqvn.jpg

s403g1.jpg

2ui99cm.jpg

Here's my new one. Bought in San Diego and driven 2200 miles home, without a single problem. More pics soon, this is all I have at the moment.

Attachments

• Cali Dart 0711 004.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 627
  • Cali Dart 0711 002.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 686
  • Cali Dart 0711 012.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 623
Wow, I must admit to having a soft spot for Darts. my very first car, when I was 13 was a '63 Dart GT that color. when I went to High School I drove a '62 Dart wagon, which is why I was so excited about the little lancer wagon. My '62 dart wagon was white with blue interior, so this one is it's little brother in a way. that one I sold, this one won't get away so easily!

-
Back