A tornado has hit an elementary school in Moore

-
Watching it on the news. Feel terrible for everyone involved. Prayers sent to all.

They say that the tornado that hit Moore was about 2 miles wide. The latest that I've seen said that 51 are dead, 20 of which are children from the elementary school. Please pray for everyone in Moore!

Please pray for the children that are in the school in Moore Oklahoma.
We are and have been, this is a tragedy that is hurting many folks, Prayers for strength to all that have lost family and friends.......... Amen

You ALL are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
amen..

Watching it on the news. Feel terrible for everyone involved. Prayers sent to all.
Counting my blessings and prayers sent out to all involved by this terrible weather system ...

They say that the tornado that hit Moore was about 2 miles wide. The latest that I've seen said that 51 are dead, 20 of which are children from the elementary school. Please pray for everyone in Moore!
:sad5: O my.... Please send strength... I pray

All tragedies are terrible, but it seems 100 times worse when kids are involved. We are praying for everyone affected.

It is so sad to see this we are thinking and praying for all involve.

i have praying for them when i hear last night . i have family that live just north of there and talked to them this morning. they said it is heart renwching

Update: Still officially 51 dead, but coroner has said to expect about 40 more that have yet to be "processed" by medical examiners. Half of that is said to be more children. I can't even imagine what these people are going through.

Update: Still officially 51 dead, but coroner has said to expect about 40 more that have yet to be "processed" by medical examiners. Half of that is said to be more children. I can't even imagine what these people are going through.

Heard that too, and still dozens of people missing, including more kids...hope that they can find some survivors. There was an interview with a guy who lost his home, he said one good thing is his daughter had a bad feeling about the storms and went to the school early to pick up her 2 kids at 2:00 PM before the storm hit and they were saved, the old guy said in tears "I am proud of my daughter, I don't know what would happen to me if I lost my grandbabies"

So sad but still people are able to find some good news in all this mess. I had to turn the news off, it is too sad to watch.

The storms that just came threw here took my cable out briefly Keith, I know what you mean on turning the tv off, anytime I think life is going down hill and can't put gas in my car or troubles in my life it sure seems small as I see what the folks in Texas and Oklahoma has gone threw.

-
Back