Anybody use clutch tamer

-
Not hardly. I give people both options. An adjustable clutch is still better but some guys can’t or won’t pay for it.

Simple as that.
LOL... I new that was you...
I know they kicked you off as mad scientist years ago and definitely kicked you off as yellow rose but I didn't think you had worn out rat basted yet...

Non Hd yes. It’s got urethane on 3 of the six

Are you running an 18 spline 4 speed? I have a fresh from RAM rebuilt HD w/ a new disc if you go that direction. If you car has a QT bell with mechanical clutch linkage mounting. I had issues with thag POS for three season and sat out 2024 waitung for a Browell.

Are you running an 18 spline 4 speed? I have a fresh from RAM rebuilt HD w/ a new disc if you go that direction. If you car has a QT bell with mechanical clutch linkage mounting. I had issues with thag POS for three season and sat out 2024 waitung for a Browell.
LOL... I new that was you...
I know they kicked you off as mad scientist years ago and definitely kicked you off as yellow rose but I didn't think you had worn out rat basted yet...

Could you two stop diluting every manual transmission thread with the bickering? The adults are trying to talk shop : D

As always both of your technical opinions are appreciated and welcome.

Your pal,

J:D

Could you two stop diluting every manual transmission thread with the bickering? The adults are trying to talk shop : D

As always both of your technical opinions are appreciated and welcome.

Your pal,

J:D
Really @weedburner is the only one you absolutely need to listen to on this subject. As he's the one who masterminded the whole idea, built it, developed it, the whole nine yards..
And one nice helpful person....
As far as a body install, I did post a link there and it does have quite a few people with quite a few pictures...

As far as mad yellow rat turk.... lol..
I haven't poke the bear in a couple years now, l o l...
I'll just put this latest version of him on Ignore like I have all the other versions and put the chaos to an end...Right here...

Have a tkx 5 speed trans 26 spline 1-1/8

Really @weedburner is the only one you absolutely need to listen to on this subject. As he's the one who masterminded the whole idea, built it, developed it, the whole nine yards..
And one nice helpful person....
As far as a body install, I did post a link there and it does have quite a few people with quite a few pictures...

As far as mad yellow rat turk.... lol..
I haven't poke the bear in a couple years now, l o l...
I'll just put this latest version of him on Ignore like I have all the other versions and put the chaos to an end...Right here...

I feel that any relevant experience that can be shared will be beneficial to the small group of stick shift guys that are left out there. The very cool thing that weed burner brings to the table is data to back up his statements.

I have three season on my GTS with a tamer and there is no discrediting that. As I said 2024 is a wash because of the QuickTime rm6073 failing miserably.

If we didn't share our direct experience there would not be much point in having a message board would it? Well I guess it would serve for some of our antisocial members to pointlessly bicker in public. Surely everyone wants to listen to that crap over technical information from people's direct experience.... oh wait no they don't.

Naysayers and negative Nancy's stay home. LOL that goes for the racetrack too as far as I'm concerned.

-
Back