Anyone know any good wrecking yards in southern Ontario??

-

74scamp360

Reaction score
Hey guys i've been searching around for a while now for a good wrecking yard somewhere in southern Ontario that might have some old dodge parts around or better yet some cars that could be used for donors. If you guys are willing to share about any that you know that would be a HUGE help to me. Also if your house looks a but like a wrecking yard and you have some (or tons) of parts or cars that could be used as donor cars lemme know and maybe we could work something out. Thanks a lot.

Hey guys i've been searching around for a while now for a good wrecking yard somewhere in southern Ontario that might have some old dodge parts around or better yet some cars that could be used for donors. If you guys are willing to share about any that you know that would be a HUGE help to me. Also if your house looks a but like a wrecking yard and you have some (or tons) of parts or cars that could be used as donor cars lemme know and maybe we could work something out. Thanks a lot.
Best all 50s-70s Mopar wrecking yard on the Planet............National Moparts in Beaverton.

thanks man i'll definatly do that, it's about 6 hours there and back from where i am but i don't mind drivin if it means finding some good parts.

Beaverton is not 6 hours from Elora!Maybe 2.It,s 1 1/2 hours from Oakville.It,s 1 hour north of Toronto!

Beaverton is not 6 hours from Elora!Maybe 2.It,s 1 1/2 hours from Oakville.It,s 1 hour north of Toronto!
If you can't find what you are looking for there,Nigel can most likely find it for you. He is an old friend of mine! Also you can tell him Craig Cox told you so.

There used to be a guy in Orangeville, think it was called Moparts North? He was connected with a yard in the southern states.

Anybody remember this guy? He had parts, and a few cars, or could get them for you. I'm not sure if he's still around.

There used to be a guy in Orangeville, think it was called Moparts North? He was connected with a yard in the southern states.

Anybody remember this guy? He had parts, and a few cars, or could get them for you. I'm not sure if he's still around.
Yeah I got some stuff off him back in the day, Lee Alliston? Not sure if he is still around.

If you can't find what you are looking for there,Nigel can most likely find it for you. He is an old friend of mine! Also you can tell him Craig Cox told you so.

Nigel is a great guy. I knew him when he started the Mopar Muscle club back in the 80s and was selling parts out of his parents basement. He is working on a 500cu 67 Polara wagon right now. He just sold a beautiful 68? Notch back Cuda. He has a perfect 70 Dart roller (from California) for sale up there now. Better then brand new.

If anyone hasn't been up there, Its a piece of heaven.

What are you looking for I know of yards from windsor to toronto depending on what you are looking for.

Just a tip national mopar is very pricey.Also try Roblims Motors he has a huge yard full of old mopars and outhers.613-476-5479 Demorestville Ontario north of Picton sand banks.Good luck.

DAN201 i'm looking mostly for brake parts to convert my scamp to front discbrakes. Other then that a 22" rad. and some other misc. parts thatks for the scoops guys i know sometimes people don't wanna share their "secrets". This is highly appretiated.

Just a tip national mopar is very pricey.Also try Roblims Motors he has a huge yard full of old mopars and outhers.613-476-5479 Demorestville Ontario north of Picton sand banks.Good luck.

have to agree with snake on this one...i get alot of my hard to find resto parts from nigel just for the fact that i know he will have them in stock and i dont want to wait to put stuff together...but for used parts and such i would stay away...great guy and great business, but a little pricey in my opinion...i would try looking in wrecking yards before going there...you would be surprised what a weekly look in your wrecking yard will net you...always new stuff showing up...good luck!

I,ve had great dealings right here on the site!Have got quite a few things shipped here from the states,with no issues.Very reasonable prices!Can,t find squat for 66 Dart anywhere around here.Good Luck with your search.

my understanding is this gentleman passed away a few years back and his wife was trying to keep the business going, but I don't know what the end result was.

Yeah I asked my buddy and he said Lee passed away. He was a good guy and close by. Last piece I got from him was an emer brake cable for my 64 Fury..............good guy.

PM me if you still want the location of any yards from me I don't check old post very often

Do those folks in LaSalle still have their Mopar Museum ,They used to have some cool but rusty stuff along the side of their building. Sorry I wish I could remember their names but I am old and senile,The wife did all her own resto work , pretty good at it too.

-
Back