• ride the lightening

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • master of puppets

Votes: 84 46.9%
  • and justice for all

Votes: 27 15.1%

• Total voters
-
black album rocks, ozzy was rock'n the early eighties,ac/dc as well.
I'm in my 50's now and forgot the rest. lol

I like where I grew up. No problems. Maybe some people make fun of it. All good.

black album rocks...

That IS their Motown Tribute album, right?

:poke:

Abodybomber said:
I like where I grew up. No problems. Maybe some people make fun of it. All good.

It's not "where" you grew up, it's How you turned out that raises questions, Tim. :poke: again.

:eek:ops: Almost forgot...

Metaliica: Plastic Fantastic Anti-Magnetic featuring their #1 Smash hit - "Don't Touch Me There"!

...another musical reference MT

last time i checked, well in my eyes anyway. when metallica came out with the 90s stuff there were still bands that carried the metal flag and although i love the 90s metallica stuff. machine head, fear factory were running with the thrash scene. and i for one am a huge early limp bizkit and korn fan. then you got slipknot and such. there was alot of metal that was out and about....just not on the radio. hell pantera released cowboys in 91? and 92 or 93 with vulgar display of power? yeah aic was cool but they were still main stream and they are metal to me theyre more hard rock like van halen was in the 80s sorry, not saying aic isnt good theyre just not wat i consider metal, they dont have the attitude and the music just isnt to that level for me. limp bizkit and korn and machine head and such were all like f**k you and watever you like were playing this and if you dont like it then take a nice tall glass of F**k off!

so theres way more bands in the 90s than just metallica, nirb=vanna and aic. they just didnt have radio play and you had to know someone who were at the parties or the secret shows...which is how metallica started to start with

original Black Sabbath has warped my mind!! lol

so theres way more bands in the 90s than just metallica, nirb=vanna and aic. they just didnt have radio play and you had to know someone who were at the parties or the secret shows...which is how metallica started to start with

They all started that way. It's happening right now as well as back then. That's the music scene.

BTW, every time someone uses "Limp Bizkit" in the same paragraph as Pantera a baby angel dies a horrible death.

Metallica Does The Rutles

Featring such favorites as "Tragical History Tour", "Fool on the Pill", "Your Mother Should Go", "Cheese and Onion", and, of course who could ever forget their #1 hit, "OUCH!"

man it's hard to choose... Master of Puppets/and justice for all/garage inc, those 3 kills it for me. Disc 2 of Garage Inc is killer!

BTW, every time someone uses "Limp Bizkit" in the same paragraph as Pantera a baby angel dies a horrible death.

hahahaha !!!!!! def no comparison between the 2 .... Pantara rocks, the other not so much ... :wack:

look say you want but they had the same attitude. just differe musically but its still metal. some ppl hate limp bizkit which is cool to each there own. personnally i think led zeplin sucks as does the who but some ppl are die hard and theyd wanna kick my *** for that but we all have an opinion. but im gonan say that pantera, korn, limp, fear factory, machine head and slipknot go in the same catergory. they just had different views. but all had crushing riffs and something to say.

Sorry, limp is not metal nor do they have the same attitude as pantera !! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it !!

I like them all + the black album,the 1 with the symphony (a bit) and garage days. When I had long hair people said I look like James,we do look a lot alike

I think the Justice album was so awesome because it was epic,every song, front to back. That was one of those discs I had to buy and then re-buy about 3 or 4 times because I played the **** out of it!

ok, to all of you that are or were into them ..... Of these albums, which do you think was there best ??? .... kill 'em all , ride the lightening, master of puppets or and justice for all ?????
I have a hard time deciding between Master, and Justice. I ended up giving the nod to Master.

I will say, the Metallica/G&R concert was bad ***!

:headbang:

j

-
Back