big block early a roll call?

-
And i feel your pain on guys not sharing info that could be easily passed on. Case in point: the debate on magnum manifolds fitting on early A chassis. But ill do my best on my pic hunt.

Try searching Dakota manifolds too. I put a good pic of a friend's duster with Magnum manifolds I believe in that thread. It's the one where he put a "P" in front of Erson on the valve cover to make it say Person. That Nick. He's a card. Just ask cudaspaz. lol

From what I've read, they are easy to get to under the car with a box end wrench.

No tunnel seam poundin with a 4 speed I don't think. Is there? Who knows? Nobody will ever answer questions. lol
RRR, sorry I looked over this post a while ago.

I beat the floor to firewall seam flat on mine, but that was to clear the Lakewood Scattershield. It may not be necessary for clearance on a standard big block bellhousing.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed to see how this thread died. Come on big block early A owners, post some pics.

In the mean time, time for me to finish wiring the garage so I can use my drill press during fuel cell frame fabrication.

I'm disappointed to see how this thread died. Come on big block early A owners, post some pics.

In the mean time, time for me to finish wiring the garage so I can use my drill press during fuel cell frame fabrication.

Yeah it died a pretty quick death. I swear, I am gonna take lots of pictures of my swap and post like a corner of each picture. lol

Good morning, Boys. I would like to help you revive this thread. I've always been in awe of guys who could squeeze a B, or even an RB motor, into a '60-'62 Valiant or Lancer, because I had a hard enough time stuffing an LA motor into one. Here are a couple of pics of such cars that made the rounds of the internet some time ago:

61_Valiant_big_block.jpg

62_Lancer_big_block.jpg

-
Back