-
Status
Not open for further replies.

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a set of big bolt disc brake spindles. i have the upper arms. need spindles and caliper brackets if they are handy. im in washington state. 98188 let me know what you guys got. the uglier, dirty and cheaper the better. :cheers:

theres a co. on here that sells a bushing to do what you need put the big spindle on the small ball jonts and then all you need is the disc brake set up and should bolt up.i have dun this to one of mine Im sure sumone will chim in and tell you better than me......Artie

theres a co. on here that sells a bushing to do what you need put the big spindle on the small ball jonts and then all you need is the disc brake set up and should bolt up.i have dun this to one of mine Im sure sumone will chim in and tell you better than me......Artie

will the rotors bolt right up? how about the caliper brackets?

I have spindles and caliper brackets (pin type) from a '73 Charger. Was going to use them on mine but another deal turned up and so I bought that. Pm me if interested.

No, that bushing allows you to use the small joint upper control arm with the large bolt pattern disc brake spindles. Since you have the large ball joint uppers this won't help you.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm slowly patching together a disc swap for my 65 valiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back