Biohazard

-
Took a bit of process of elimination to figure out the hardware but I managed to get a few essential electrical components installed today.

Repro solid state voltage regulator and ballast resistor.

Please, don't mind the dust. Work in progress.

Its almost 2015. Like to take a sec to wish everyone who has helped, suggested, commented, and just plain read my resto thread a Happy and productive New Year. 2015 will be the year of completion (if these projects ever truly are) for me and I hope to see other works getting finished or at least moved well ahead.

from Biohazard Dan (teeth & tires)
-Cheers!!

And the same to you! Have very much enjoyed this thread. I really like the elbow grease aspect,as you are unafraid of getting dirty. Also like how you reuse almost everything. Very practicle,and keeps the costs down therefore the wife is happy..

May all your New Years resolutions bear fruit. Your work has been both educational and inspirational. Now lets hear that puppy run!

House hunting sucks. Finding something thats just right or close enough and within your means can be tough. I think that timing is everything in house purchases. You need to be ready and have funding pre approved for when the right house comes into the market. A great realtor can help too. And there are many internet ways to look at houses for sale. You can eliminate a lot this way while never leaving your computer.

A great realtor can help too.

When looking for a house 8 years ago, the company relocation service hooked us up with a good realtor. She dramatically improved when, after house #3 that did not fit the requirements I gave her, I told her that if she showed us another that did not fit our requirements we would use a different realtor.

Interesting! Same thing here. I think they start with property that has been on thier listings for a while,in hopes it'll sell despite not being a fit.

Good for you. Threats work well when there's money involved..

We are very "hands-on". We've gotten access to the MLS, choose what we want to see, and our realtor is just the man with the keys. Our problem is having crap to choose from. Kinda like going to a Kia dealership. ;)

One more before she got pushed inside.
It bothered me to the point of asking for some garage space but at least I got it in.

Safely tucked at a balmy 54*F.

The fact that she's sharing space with the wife's whip is significant.

Snow in NM?
I thought all us eastern people had to suffer during these months.

Snow in NM?
I thought all us eastern people had to suffer during these months.

NM snow is happy go lucky, here today, gone tomorrow kind of snow. It is not the angry despotic snow of the New England states or the miserable grey stuff that hangs around Detroit all winter.

NM snow is happy go lucky, here today, gone tomorrow kind of snow. It is not the angry despotic snow of the New England states or the miserable grey stuff that hangs around Detroit all winter.

Flawlessly stated.

Snow here is just pretty to look at....no adverse side effects.

Hmm,I wish it were so easy here! A foot overnight,and if you don't get out there right now,bust your hump to get rid of it your in trouble. It'll warm up,melt and then freeze overnight. Sucks big time..

This has been giving me fits trying to paint it but I finally whooped its ***.
Now I can finish the steering and get the car down to the exhaust shop.

-
Back