Busting Him Out of the Clink

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about busting him out today. I spent 2 hours at the front desk this morning doing paperwork and had him in my arms. We're going home bud, no worries. All is good now. :-D :toothy7:

Oh, just a second, there's a problem with the adoption :pale:. WHAT do you mean......

Uh, he needs to be neutered. Dang it, they told me he was already neutered. WTH :wack:

Anyhow, here's the new rescue addition to the fold. He spends another night in the "clink" and I get to pick him up tomorrow. He probably won't feel too good, but I want to make him feel at home. :grommit::grommit:

Not sure about a name yet, but thinking about one. Suggestions are welcome too.

We've never had a pup this small, but I just fell in love w/ him. :icon_smi::)

Pup in the Clink 001.jpg

And he really likes chicken jerky.... I had to make sure he would eat. You never know what you're adopting from the county pound. :bootysha:

Pup in the Clink 004.jpg

Pup in the Clink 001.jpg

Pup in the Clink 004.jpg

He is a good looking friend 6pk C :cheers::happy10:
So glad you are busting him out 8) I like Buster :happy10:

A couple more pics of him. I'm very excited to bring him home! :love7:

Keep the name suggestions coming please.....

Pup in the Clink 002.jpg

Pup in the Clink 006.jpg

How bout "Remy." He's the same color as Cognac and he has a sophisticated look about him.

Good looking Dog, cudos to you for saving him. :cheers:
I agree with memike.
I vote "Buster" for a name,
You said you busted him out of there.
I think it fits!

Good for you Cheryl, he's a cutey, how about naming him spike after that little dog that protects the big bull dog in the bugs bunny cartoons. Yea Spike, that's a name with attitude.

Good to here he is going to have a good home! How about Rusty.

Are you going to keep them in a jar in the fridge like JR.

Looks like a friend of mines dog named..Molson.As in Molson Canadian(beer).He sure looks like a nice size dog 6pk-C.I,m sure he,ll be happy to have a home with you.:love7:

Nice dog!
Congrats!
Awwe! I hope he doesn't have to wear one of those cones around his neck his first night at home with you!
They usually get them to keep them from chewing the stitches!
Vinnie had to wear one. Him and clay were playing with a tennis ball, how he missed the catch I don't know but he missed, the ball landed in the cone and funneled it into his eye! Back to vet, permenatly scratched eye!
Sans the tennis balls untill the cone is gone!!8)

He looks like a fox in the pics. Any idea how big he will get. If not much bigger I go for Fox.
C

he looks like my little JoJo should be a great dog but he will be a lap dog, if you set down he will be in your lap.

I was going to put a picture up but don't have any on this computer

You will be happy and he will too.

First... Good on you rescue 6pk2go !!

Second, a name. couldn't venture a guess.
However, reading the little Hombre's eyes (from the pics)
imho He will let you know... hehe.

Did you get him yet? :) What great thing you're doing!!!! I wish you guys the very best and many happy years together. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

He does look like a little fox or dingo. He's cool looking and if I were to ever get a smaller dog, he'd look like what you got.

There's been some great suggestions here, so I'll add a few more:

Turbo
Bandit
Capone (Al)
Dillinger
Derringer
Bullet
Winchester
Remington

Do like my dad did...call him Stupid.

That way, everybody comes when you call out "Hey Stupid, are you hungry??

-
Back