Busting Him Out of the Clink

-
Very nice, Cheryl.

He's a real cutie, ain't he. I'm sure that the two of you will have a lot of fun together.

I like "Buster", and "Spike", both seem to suit his look.

How about "Baron"?

Like it was said,nice save Cheryl. His demeanor might influence what ya call him but you don't know that yet. I like simple names like Jack 8)

We should have a "New Pup Party" tonight and sling a few back, maybe post a bunch of doggie related songs. :-D

You know me, any excuse to knock one back on the weekend. :eek:ccasion:

We should have a "New Pup Party" tonight and sling a few back, maybe post a bunch of doggie related songs. :-D

You know me, any excuse to knock one back on the weekend. :eek:ccasion:

I don't have a dog,but I like that second line,so maybe I will have a drink tonite just for the hell of it!:-D:drinkers:

Jakes already had one to many.:-D

45.jpg

I know you love chrome Cheryl, Hey !!! how bout naming him CHROME strong sounding name for a cute little guy.

I'd call him BAIT. He looks like coyote bait to me. He sure is good looking. Congrats!

I've got a customer who named her dog "Q", because when she first got him, she took him to the nail salon. All the Vietnamese manicurists came over and exclaimed, "He so q, he so q!"

He is so cute. There is nothing better than rescuing a dog from the pound. We didn't rescue him from the pound but Lex is a rescue dog. He came to me one night. He got into the fence and everytime I put him outside the fence he would bark and howl. I just couldn't let him stay out there. He was skinny and his eye was messed up. Now look at him. Good luck with the dog. I like the name 6 pack. You could call him 6 for short. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

vin and lex 1.jpg

I like 6pack too! Remy was cool, I'm digging Turbo or Duke too....

OK I'm done Cheryl, I'm calling you wether you like it or not! (Doesn't having friends suck!).

Thanks for the call Joe.....

Today was very busy and a whirlwind of emotions from us and the little guy. :grommit:We did a "meet & greet" w/ our female in the neighbor's yard w/ a couple of cold ones. :) This little 10 pound male was dang near attacking my 40 pound female. :boxing:

After about an hour or so of "poke", "no", "*#@+", they settled down and we came home. The little guy is in his crate and seems quite content. :happy3:

The surgery unfortunately had some kind of woops and he is quite swollen and bruised in a very tough area for a male. But, I have meds for that.

Thanks very much everyone for the posts, and just want to let you all know, the jury is still out on his name. ;)

Maybe if you drink enough, you'll want one, lol. :-D

I don't need to drink to know I want one. Now is not the time, maybe in a few years.Allways wanted to get up in the morning and take my dog for a walk. She's had her cats for 26 years I think it's my turn.8)

DRENO, They can live together in harmony....I promise :toothy10:

We only had cats for awhile, but then got our first dog. Tell Mrs. DRENO to call me. :bootysha:

PS.....Morning walks are the best :-D

DRENO, They can live together in harmony....I promise :toothy10:

We only had cats for awhile, but then got our first dog. Tell Mrs. DRENO to call me. :bootysha:

PS.....Morning walks are the best :-D

Geez I wish ya hadn't said that,now I want one even more,sniff. I will wait like a good boy.8)

Geez I wish ya hadn't said that,now I want one even more,sniff. I will wait like a good boy.8)

Honest to goodness, these dogs may save my life in the long run. Literally. I walk now at 5:00-5:30 am every morning. Not my dogs choice.. no BS.

2 miles every day and I'm still fat lol. :toothy10:

-
Back