buying from FABO members

-
I think you deserve a full refund including all shipping costs. I had a similar problem (with someone who sold me a bad part) that I posted here, but not everyone agreed, so what do I know......

I've always viewed selling parts here to others on the Forum as a way to help each other, and not to make a profit on parts being offered for sale. If all I cared about was a cash profit, I'd be selling items on eBay and not here. I view this as a community of Car Guys (& Ladies, on occasion), and we're all pretty much in the same boat. Why not try to take care of each other?

X2 - holy **** a man who actually holds the same ideals that i do - thank you and and amen

couldn't have said it better myself

I've always viewed selling parts here to others on the Forum as a way to help each other, and not to make a profit on parts being offered for sale. If all I cared about was a cash profit, I'd be selling items on eBay and not here. I view this as a community of Car Guys (& Ladies, on occasion), and we're all pretty much in the same boat. Why not try to take care of each other?
:cheers: EXACTLY :cheers:

Well put!

He sold you convert. ash trays ,but they were not convert. ash trays.A full refund plus all shipping cost is the right thing to do.

Hello everyone it seems that I made a mistake and so did plugger although mine was the 1 that started this ive,sent him a refund for the $54.94 it was my mistake in that the guy I got the ashtrays from said they were fron a vert and I didnt know that there was a difference in that they should have been square "now I know", but plugger in his thread didnt mention that they were square and if id known I wouldnt have offered them, so in my opinion humble pie is in order for both of us, I found out that a dispute was put in and thats paid out,I didnt think that I should pay $75 to get them back so now Im out totally, unless plugger mails them back anyway Ive sold lots of parts as a lot of you know and never misrepresented any on purpose so sorry to plugger and all at fabo regards John Houston dartinjack

Ah group hug time, Thank you John for doing the right thing. Now back to the football game.:blob::blob::blob:

Hello everyone it seems that I made a mistake and so did plugger although mine was the 1 that started this ive,sent him a refund for the $54.94 it was my mistake in that the guy I got the ashtrays from said they were fron a vert and I didnt know that there was a difference in that they should have been square "now I know", but plugger in his thread didnt mention that they were square and if id known I wouldnt have offered them, so in my opinion humble pie is in order for both of us, I found out that a dispute was put in and thats paid out,I didnt think that I should pay $75 to get them back so now Im out totally, unless plugger mails them back anyway Ive sold lots of parts as a lot of you know and never misrepresented any on purpose so sorry to plugger and all at fabo regards John Houston dartinjack

Right on John!. Thats the way this place is supposed to run!

Originally Posted by 340_dart_power

A-men to that!

umm....not to hijack but....summit really sucks...any similar.....?

cumon ...i need relief..let me vent

I wasn't going to drag your name through the mud John so that's why I didn't mention your name in my post. The error would have revealed had I waited for pictures that you were going to send. The ashtrays are packaged and been sitting on my desk and they will be mailed back once Paypal is squared away. Thanks, Tim

I think you should accept a refund of the 40 dollar actual price and throw the parts in a river if you cant use or resell them. The only ones who are smiling over a simple goof up is the shippers.

New to the site well relatively anyway
But agree with whats been said
Pictures Pictures Pictures Either you send one of what you want
or get the seller to send one of what they have
I've bought from here and had no problems what so ever
In fact I couldn't be happier
Not only with the price of the parts I was after
But the postage costs were great and the speed in which it was done was great
Take your time and get/give plenty of pictures

I'm fairly tired of guys here MAKING OFFERS on stuff for sale, then DISAPPEARING when you accept their offer.

It's happened to me personally a number of times......THEN, when I use Ebay instead and actually SELL the stuff, I'm called a "crud" (among other things) for not selling it here.....Can't win sometimes. :violent1:

Im tired of responding to for sale adds only to find out the seller is making deals through pm's with people who never posted on the sale thread till the deal was made WTF?

340arrow does this.
:wack:

"Im tired of responding to for sale adds only to find out the seller is making deals through pm's with people who never posted on the sale thread till the deal was made WTF?"

Guilty As Charged....sorry about that.

"Im tired of responding to for sale adds only to find out the seller is making deals through pm's with people who never posted on the sale thread till the deal was made WTF?"

Guilty As Charged....sorry about that.

Not to sound like a hypicrite, I have offered more money...but told the 1st buyer when doing so....and posted it in the sale add.

Thats what the add is for, responding to buy/sell...otherwise why place the add and or why not just have a bidding war/auction...

pm's are for shipping arrangement's

No argument there, understood.
I just had a sale which quickly ended via several PMs, and I didn't update the posting fast enough nor did I respond in a timely fashion to other offers sent via PM.
It's my fault, and I'll try to be more on top of things next time around.

-
Back