CAR HUNT! or BOF & me car shopping!

-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdAj-dBNCi4"]Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be - YouTube[/ame]

Couple more.
Hope not to offend anyone.
John
:sign3:

FABO, I hope yall have a great day tomorrow!:blob:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 12.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 492
  • 13.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 491
  • 14.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 497
I think the wagon is cool and unusual, looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Thanks for keeping Car Hunt Fabozene going, it's one of my favorite threads.

Keep it coming John. If someone don't like it, they don't have to read it. Can't wait to see how you get after the roof. :happy1:

Way to go John! I'll be following along for sure!

Thanks!
Glad to have you here!
Maybe we'll just keep it to a few NICE members and then the guys with the power trips won't show up and bust my chops.:glasses7:
Shhhush! Let's keep it on the low low....

Keep it coming John. If someone don't like it, they don't have to read it. Can't wait to see how you get after the roof. :happy1:

Thanks!
Well stay tuned that will be today!
It aint gonna be easy either,
take a look.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T81xsEyfl3c&feature=related"]The Black Crowes - Remedy - YouTube[/ame]

I hope I got the remedy!

We'll see later tonight.:D

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 473
  • 333.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 477
  • 222.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 462
  • 111.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 490
Hi John! Glad to see you're busy. Fabo will be glad to know that I follow your thread, and thus, see the advertisements of their sponsors.
I sold the '70 Schvinger to a college kid on slant 6.org named Nongan. He's doing all the stuff I wanted to do, but life got in the way. Guess I'll have to change my profile. Still have the '63 ValiaDart (Canadian, eh?). And I bought a 21 foot motorhome (no pictures on Fabo, you're welcome).
Keep up the good work. Love to see your photos. Thanks Fabo. Mopar or No Car!.

I'd put some t-roofs in it...:) Wonder if you could slide hammer it out. If you had access to one of those tack welder type of tool would be great or drill and slide. Oh yeah before I forget ...get rid of those side markers...:) Actually I'd probably get rid of all badges and slick it out.

Sweet! I have a slight wagon AND F-body Fetish, so this is good. I was thinking stud welder to pull out most of that dent as well, but if you don't have one, you could lightly tack weld on some studs manually and pull it out then grind them off. The way you described may be better though.

You have the most entertaining threads on FABO! EDIT: and inspiring!

Hi John! Glad to see you're busy. Fabo will be glad to know that I follow your thread, and thus, see the advertisements of their sponsors.
I sold the '70 Schvinger to a college kid on slant 6.org named Nongan. He's doing all the stuff I wanted to do, but life got in the way. Guess I'll have to change my profile. Still have the '63 ValiaDart (Canadian, eh?). And I bought a 21 foot motorhome (no pictures on Fabo, you're welcome).
Keep up the good work. Love to see your photos. Thanks Fabo. Mopar or No Car!.

Thanks Neil!
Glad to hear you still have the 63.
I still got my 64 too.
I'll get this wagon fixed for ABB. I'm sure she will tire of it around spring of next year! LOL
Have a great day tomorrow Neil.
John:D

I'd put some t-roofs in it...:) Wonder if you could slide hammer it out. If you had access to one of those tack welder type of tool would be great or drill and slide. Oh yeah before I forget ...get rid of those side markers...:) Actually I'd probably get rid of all badges and slick it out.

Too late for that. I scored a set of metal chrome "Aspens" for the fenders off feebay 2 nights ago. Now all I need to find is the small one on the tailgate.:glasses7:

Cant wait to see what color dress you put on the wagon.

Same color on top as now except new LOL
The bottom?
See the tan/cream That I just painted the 68 shasta within the past posts? Of course both will have gold flake in the clear.
The tan bottom will help hide dirt etc splash between washes! (Dirt Tan)
Then I will try my first gold leaf wording on the side too.
Think western theme, "Wells CarGo Wagon":D

Sweet! I have a slight wagon AND F-body Fetish, so this is good. I was thinking stud welder to pull out most of that dent as well, but if you don't have one, you could lightly tack weld on some studs manually and pull it out then grind them off. The way you described may be better though.

You have the most entertaining threads on FABO! EDIT: and inspiring!

I just cut the sukkah!:D
and Thanks for the compliment on the thread!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADWG6EXrbcE"]She's Tight - Cheap Trick - YouTube[/ame]

She's tight!
Or at least will be soon!
Hope to be painting by the weekend.
Not bad for the first layer of kitty hair!

Yep I just cut the sukkah!:wack:
That and heat -N- beat.

I'm so cheap, easy, and predictable. LOL:blob:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3uf5V0pDA&feature=related"]The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang HQ Music - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 434
  • 9.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 414
  • 8.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 429
  • 7.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 6.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 4.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 417
  • 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 426
F-body wagons,
I remember my cousins mom had one, baby blue with blue interior, she bought it brand new.
I also remember her teaching my cousin and I the proper way to drive, slow down at intersections, turn you signal on way in advance of turning, etc.
Thanks for memories from the late 70's.

So glad to see you back at it!! Doing a fantastic job as usual. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what her new dress is gonna look like. Keep up the good work and KEEP POSTING!!!!!!

Thanks again guys!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78hagv86L3c&feature=related"]The Knack - "My Sharona" 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Some mood tunes from the year the wagon was born and I graduated High School!
I sure wouldn't have thought this car was cool then! But I do now. Any car that can have a super six gas miser, haul lumber on top or inside, and give Lex, our beagle a ride to the vet in is waaaaay cool to me now LOL:D

Just a quick update. I have to get this car done/painted and the 68 shasta finished all by the 30th of this month due to hand surgery on the 31st! I may have to quit on the car temporarily due to me needing to sell the camper after surgery for money for bills. Camper finished = groceries, roof, water/electric. Car finished = happy wife.
She'll just have to be happy at a later date, the bills come first.
Camper back up on deck too. Both being worked at the same time. Good thing I have ADD!:glasses7: (lets not forget tilling gardens, mowing, housework, junk cars.....sure am busy for never making any money!)
5 more days before surgery.....Better hurry!:burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY-84f4si10&feature=related"]Knack 1979 Good Girls Don't - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Memorial Day (Monday) FABO!
Have a great weekend!
John:D

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 389
  • 3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 378
  • 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 401
John, you're moving right along over there, the pics of the progress are always cool to see! Hey, bummer about your hand, what's wrong with it???

Lex Luthor the supervisor during his daily duty......

Attachments

• lex 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 373
  • lex 2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 392
OMG!
What are you making your poor dog wear now?
A tu tu??:wack:
What's sad is I think he likes it!:cheers:
Beagle ballerina? WOW
Snow White out fit on avitar???
We need to talk more! LMAO!!
What is wrong with you two too??!
(Did I cover all the 2's???)
:coffee2:

John, you're moving right along over there, the pics of the progress are always cool to see! Hey, bummer about your hand, what's wrong with it???

Broken left thumb sense Nov 2011.
Sense it took so long for the VA to do anything with it, I have gotten pretty good not using it at all!
Good Times!:cheers:

-
Back