"CHINA" Christmas

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedevore

Reaction score
It just amazing that it seem like everything that was bought, was MADE IN CHINA!
A Christian nation buying products from a non Christian country.
Have we really sold this country out for bigger profits?

Oh yea, merry xmas

It just amazing that it seem like everything that was bought, was MADE IN CHINA!

Oh yea, merry xmas

Technically we aren't really a Christian nation. Or not supposed to be... We are a country founded on freedoms like freedom of religion- or we were... Maybe we just buy from China 'cuz they make up like 90% of the world population. There's like 900 Trillion of them over there... and they make everything... (not to offend anyone chinese) but it kinda makes me think of China as the North Pole... all the little Elves assembling all of our toys... hahaha...

Oh yea, merry xmas

its called capitalism. I would think if most of us were in the same "bottom line, competition" scenario, we would be no different.
It's simple economics or survival if you prefer.

and yes, merry christmas to all

Technically we aren't really a Christian nation. Or not supposed to be... We are a country founded on freedoms like freedom of religion- or we were... Maybe we just buy from China 'cuz they make up like 90% of the world population. There's like 900 Trillion of them over there... and they make everything... (not to offend anyone chinese) but it kinda makes me think of China as the North Pole... all the little Elves assembling all of our toys... hahaha...

Got news for ya' this country WAS founded on the CHRISTIAN religion..of coarse sadly like everything else thats now how it is anymore..REALLY sad...

I was thinking more like we are a christian nation, just that we don't discriminate against other religious practices.

people need to closely read the constitution and they'll a lot of the garbage people say is in there, isn't.

All we've done is fill our shelves and homes with inferior products, our classic cars with inferior steel, and our wallets with devalued dollars......

......and empower the worlds largest Communist nation with the funds and technology to wipe us from the face of the earth if and when they so choose.

I'm thankful for the Grace of God.....and by the way, we were founded in the Name of Jesus Christ, and espoused the principles of Christianity in our founding and laws, but with no official "state religion" ....There's a big difference. All you need to do is READ the words of the founders.

As far as China is concerned, they are NOT our friends, they are NOT our allies, and they are yet the most oppressive nation on the face of the earth. We could use a good dose of 'sanity' here these days, like a MASSIVE Chinese goods boycott and a return to patriotism and nationalism. I know, someone will say it couldn't be done.........it's always impossible with some people, but it AIN'T to a PATRIOT.

Chinese TRASH needs to be put where it belongs. We've sold ourselves down the stinking river far enough in my opinion.

Yawl want your country back but refuse to give up Wal-Mart, now how American is that?

Merry Christmas

The boys' Peg Perego John Deere ride on is made in the USA !!

serious question, is it assembled in the USA with parts from wherever or are all the parts made in the USA?

Here in good old Canada, you can offshore parts but assemble it here and tag it made in Canada.

At the end of the day, its all about making money, not religion. sorry folks.

"God helps those who help themselves"

Yeah and I've heard people spout that stupid **** all my life. If the truth be told, "I" believe that God helps those who cannot help themselves. There are genuinely plenty of people like that, too.

Technically we aren't really a Christian nation. Or not supposed to be...

That is correct.

Got news for ya' this country WAS founded on the CHRISTIAN religion.

That is not correct (or if you want to put it in terms of difference of opinion, your opinion differs from that of the founding fathers of the United States, and I'm pretty sure on this matter their opinion counts more than yours). Read. Learn. Cure your ignorance.

Wow I am shocked this has not went to the politics forum yet like so many others that have started this way. I guess its because Crossram has not posted yet.

And so is Chrysler. Doesn't mean they don't build stuff in the states.

No, that's not true. Fiat only can own up to 55% of Chrysler according to the terms of their contract.

That is correct.

That is not correct (or if you want to put it in terms of difference of opinion, your opinion differs from that of the founding fathers of the United States, and I'm pretty sure on this matter their opinion counts more than yours). Read. Learn. Cure your ignorance.

How would you know you DON'T even live in this country mo'....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back