Cliff's Wife

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I understand everyone is wondering about Cliff. He has had alot of medical problems lately and hasn't felt like being on the forum.

So far, his doctors thought he had colon cancer (came back negative), then they thought maybe esophageal cancer (came back negative), but he does have what is called diverticlois(it's the onset of diverticitis), they even thought maybe lung cancer(haven't heard back on that yet and won't until the end of April and now he is waiting to have a liver biopsy, to see if maybe liver cancer, which is the main reason he went to the doctor. He has been poked and proded for over a month. He is really depressed and wanting to give up on everything but we are not letting him.

Keep him in your prayers and I will keep you all up to date on what we find out this month.

Mary

Sorry to hear about his health problems. Best wishes. Were all pulling for him !

Prayers sent Mary, Give Cliff our best and hope he get's past this soon and all is negative on the big C word.

my sincerest prayers and best wishes go out to you guys and i hope everything comes back ok. thank you for letting us know how he is doing. been wondering about Cliff...

Will be praying for you and your family. Hope for the best outcome. Keep us updated.

Thanks, Amanda

Thanks for the update Mary, Prayers sent for you Cliff, get well soon bud

Thanks for lettin us know, Mary. Best regards.

Tell Cliff to get well soon, otherwise his Okie neighbors and his Texan friends will come up there and push him around. Just kidding, I really hope everything is negative and he gets back to his oldself again.

Thank you for updating us on Cliff. Pass on our best wishes, and we're waiting for some positive news.

Grant

Thanks for update Mary. He seemed really excited about getting the spray gun a few weeks back. Miss his great attitude & humor on this site already. Get well & keep the faith Cliff.

Bruce

Prayers sent. I've been through cancer twice, caused by agent orange poisoning, and have been cancer free for over 8 years. I know how hard it is to keep a positive attitude. I've been close to death quite a few times and have survived. Cliff will make it too. They will find out his problem and find a solution.

Thanks for the info and prayers be with ya'll we hope everything turns out ok we miss his involvement in the forum.

Thoughts and prayers, Mrs. Cliff (aka "Mary"). Tell him we're all pulling for him and to not give up- can't give up when you don't know and once you know what you need to fight, then "Give 'er hell!"

Thanks for the update, Mary. Let Cliff know that we love and miss the big Lug(nut). Prayers sent out for his situation.

Wylde1.

-
Back