Cliff's Wife

-
Thanks for the update Mary, hopefully all the C word comes back negative. Prayers sent to you guys.

Thanks for the update. I've been worrying about him lately. I will call soon and talk to him. Keep his spirits up.

Been missing your wit and humor-now I know why...here's hoping you get to feeling better and back on here soon! And besides, who else can keep Asa in line?

Been missing your wit and humor-now I know why...here's hoping you get to feeling better and back on here soon! And besides, who else can keep Asa in line?
Ya your the only one that can keep Asa in line ............... wate a min thats me :banghead:

Been thinking about Cliff, hope your health turns better. You will be in my prayers. Thank You for updating us Mary.

I was wondering why he hadn't been on the forum lately so I sent him a PM awhile back. He pretty much said he didn't feel good so I understood why he hadn't been around. Hope he gets to feeling better!

I farted.

Cliff, just wanted you to know nuthin's changed. lol

Prayers sent to you Cliff for your health. I have diverticulitis and while it is rough to suffer with it, It is manageable. I have not been here much lately due to working and being too tired to do anything else but work and sleep. Prayers sent your way my friend. If there is anything I can do for you, please send me a P.M.

I have missed swapping messages and chatting with Cliff in the chat room. I am sending all the prayers and well wishes I can his way. I hope you get well soon Cliff!

-
Back