Cliff's Wife

-
I stoped by today cliffs not doing good .. He didnt feel good enough to even chat for a few I ask yall pray for my friend

Prayers sent for Cliff to gain strenth and feel better....thx for the update Doc

I stoped by today cliffs not doing good .. He didnt feel good enough to even chat for a few I ask yall pray for my friend

I'm very concerned about you Cliff. I am frustrated that your doctors haven't found anything yet and you aren't feeling better. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you. I'm here if you need anything.

Im going back soon .. I think I will give him a few days to get alittle better ... No thanks needed thats what a friends for !

Hey Cliff, I hope you get feeling better soon and back on here posting and enjoying life again. You've got that power of all your FABO friends behind you to get you going again.

Prayers sent for a happy hart and a good report from the doctors that they now know what to do ta get you back to health Cliff.
I miss seeing you posts and I miss my friend being here :blob:
Being home and note getting to do the things we did back a few years ago sucks big time :shock: and we have got to keep our minds sharp and working if all possible bud :happy1:
Don't let the big "D" word in your life cliff, it's a hard battle at times to keep it away I am sure :sad4:
Depression !!! Yep!! It can creep in and take over and I hope you are as strong as I think you are :cheers: and do the best we can and count your blessing and smile awhile with us.
My prayers are with you Cliff...... hope to see you on line and posting soon and with some new news to ease our harts and minds :sad4:

Your Arkansas friend on the hill :sad4: Mike.

Ok well i was in town today can any one guess where i stoped by ..... Ya u got it cliffs well he was feeling ok today .. So we got to talk for a few .. I told him bout All you guys ! sending all the good thoughts ! .. I told him all miss him ! He still aint feeling up to getting on here but told me to tell yall Hi !

Hi guys,

Here is an update on Cliff. Right now he is tired but feeling a little better. Was suppose to go to dr today but had to reschedule until next week. Hopefully we will find out what's wrong and I will let you guys know.

Hi guys,

Here is an update on Cliff. Right now he is tired but feeling a little better. Was suppose to go to dr today but had to reschedule until next week. Hopefully we will find out what's wrong and I will let you guys know.
Thinking about ya Cliff,hope to see you back soon.

It's good to hear that he is getting a little better. Too bad not enough to get his energy back. Hopefully he will get better soon.

Old Tired Rebel, I hope you become the New Refreshed Rebel soon. Get well soon. He posts on several sites and he is missed on those two.

-
Back