Cliff's Wife

-
No He has good days and bad days .. I wish i could tell ya why cuz then we could fix him

I'm willing to loan ya some tools if ya need any to fix him... LOL!

Get well soon Cliff, we miss you!

This is for Asa... :pottytra:

Hi Guys, Just wanted to let ya'll know that he went to the doctor today and it seems the liver problem maybe something he has to live with. We will know exactly what's wrong this coming Monday. The hospital called this afternoon and his liver biopsy was rescheduled for this Monday the 21st. The are also checking his blood for b12 and vitamin d deficiencies as well as the blood workup for cancer, which according to the doctor is very unlikely. So we just have to wait until the biopsy results.

I'll be back next week sometime cause he also has a sleep study Wednesday. Again, another busy week for doctors but at least he's here(sometimes) ha ha ha

Mary

Hi Guys, Just wanted to let ya'll know that he went to the doctor today and it seems the liver problem maybe something he has to live with. We will know exactly what's wrong this coming Monday. The hospital called this afternoon and his liver biopsy was rescheduled for this Monday the 21st. The are also checking his blood for b12 and vitamin d deficiencies as well as the blood workup for cancer, which according to the doctor is very unlikely. So we just have to wait until the biopsy results.

I'll be back next week sometime cause he also has a sleep study Wednesday. Again, another busy week for doctors but at least he's here(sometimes) ha ha ha

Mary

GREAT NEWS!! Mary I'd like to make one suggestion. Buy the book titled,"minding my mitochondria",by Dr Terry Wahls. Read it cover to cover twice,make notes and changes!! There is an explanation in this book for what has happenned to Cliff,myself and all North Americans eating a typical North America diet.

GREAT NEWS!! Mary I'd like to make one suggestion. Buy the book titled,"minding my mitochondria",by Dr Terry Wahls. Read it cover to cover twice,make notes and changes!! There is an explanation in this book for what has happenned to Cliff,myself and all North Americans eating a typical North America diet.

I will try to find a way to get the book.Things are slowly getting better.

Cliff

Cliff I am sooooooo glad you are feeling better!!! I also am getting better,a day at a time. It's no pill form cure,takes time. It took Dr Wahls 18 months to fully recover,but if she misses proper eating for a day she still feels the effects accutely.So it's lifetime commitment.

You will be amazed by this book. I thought I knew healthy stuff,apparently not.My eyes have been opened,and no-one will ever close them again.

Her book is based on good solid research,some of it done many,many years ago by other researchers who still had paleolithic diets to study and compare to the north american diet.

We are lliterally being robbed of nutrition by the mass produced crap available. There is zero food value in anything white,like flour and rice. When we eat it,we get empty calories and sick as well because our bodies are not getting the nutrients needed to remove toxins and repair cells.Not even the meat being sold to us is any good,as it is corn fed. Guess what? Corn has very little nutrition,is moslty starch. And they feed it to everything!

OMEGA 3 all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call last week they moved my liver biopsy up. So tomorrow morning I will be at the hospital in the morning at 8:30 am to start the 6 hour procedure. I will have Mary let everyone know and hopefully will have the redults in a few days

I got a call last week they moved my liver biopsy up. So tomorrow morning I will be at the hospital in the morning at 8:30 am to start the 6 hour procedure. I will have Mary let everyone know and hopefully will have the redults in a few days

We'll keep you in our thoughts and Prayers Cliff !!!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Im here for ya bud .... thats what true friends are for .. Thanks cliff u know what for . If mary needs some thing when ur in there tell her to give me a call i have some gas in the truck i can be there in 20 mins bud

Im hear for ya bud .... thats what true friends are for .. Thanks cliff u know what for . If mary needs some thing when ur in there tell her to give me a call i have some gas in the truck i can be there in 20 mins bud

Ok Asa I will tell her

We're pulling for you here in the mitten. Prayers and well wishes heading your way.

-
Back