Concerns with family smokers & my infant while on vacation

-
My parents smoked,20+ years. When the family came back to California,(1973 ,4 kids in tow...). The social scene,was behind them as a couple. They both quit ,same day. The household perked up,energywise.(A.d none of the childen smoke...).

You know what they say......"whatever doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger!" I want my child to grow up strong! LOL

Time for a smoke??

I have a hard time believing that someone that smokes outside is going to cause ENT problems with the baby(inside). Wait until they outlaw smoking and then EVERONE's taxes will go up. So will unemployment with outta work doc's nurses, pharmacists. I agree cig smoke stinks but I cant see it harming your papoose (in this situation)

Time for a smoke??

I have a hard time believing that someone that smokes outside is going to cause ENT problems with the baby(inside). Wait until they outlaw smoking and then EVERONE's taxes will go up. So will unemployment with outta work doc's nurses, pharmacists. I agree cig smoke stinks but I cant see it harming your papoose (in this situation)

I don't smoke in the house when my grandkids come over.
I'm sure if you calmly and rationally talk to your relatives, it will be just fine.
Gotta agree that it is a bad habit, but come on, polarized hate? (Yes, I am quitting, trying the Wellbutrin route this time.)

Cracks me up, the guy who says smokers = stupid, brain damaged idiots, can't spell irresponsible.......

Food for thought, once the propaganda machine eliminates smoking and starts missing that tax revenue (it's spelled billions), what do think they'll go after next?

Food for thought, once the propaganda machine eliminates smoking and starts missing that tax revenue (it's spelled billions), what do think they'll go after next?

On a different note.....I always laugh when everybody's doing the "let's go green" fist-pump, and I think "okay, cool, let's all buy a Nissan Leaf and plug it in and don't buy any more gasoline." LOL The gov't would be in a world o' hurt in a hot second, missing all that gas tax revenue......more like instantly f***ed.

Time for a smoke??

If the house is normally smoked in, all those chemicals are already embedded in everything in the house. I won't even get in my wife's car anymore because I can't breathe within 15 seconds.

Cracks me up, the guy who says smokers = stupid, brain damaged idiots, can't spell irresponsible.......

LOL, I wonder how healthy the smoke is in his avatar??

-
Back