Cuda is MISSING.....?

-
thats crazy

hes doing everything he can to get your car to ya? Really? how about driving over to your place with it and delivering it?
These people are low buck *** clowns....

Pastortom, if he ever gets there, splash some holy water on that blood-sucking, vampire driver! :snakeman:

Sure hope it's not at "Joe Blow's midnight auto body".....getting some touch-ups. You never know....yeah, check it out good when U see it.

Sure hope it's not at "Joe Blow's midnight auto body".....getting some touch-ups. You never know....yeah, check it out good when U see it.

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind.........BUT, the benefit of the doubt shall reign supreme.......until I see her wit' my own eyes....... :clock:

I also wanna say this...
These, well...most of these car hauler driver types are diks and drive when too tired and sometimes drive while under the influence of meth/speed/crank/half a box of 'no dose'...you get the picture. 4 instance when I was coming down old 395 from adelano ca, this azzwipe prk lip driver began backing up in bumper to bumper traffic so he could turn aroun and take the 58 instead in which he had 3 of us behind him beeping to no avail and taping bumpers together for the rest of us....when I got out of the truck and ran up to his cab I said, ''WTF are U doing backing up in the middle of the frukin street U fruk face sob????'' he said....'oh well...I wanted to turn around, I'm late'

guys like these are VERY stupid and should be yanked from their rig and beaten un concious and impaled on the smoke stack as an example!!!

Blow blow Seminole wind. Blow his car back to him again. Heres to the Indian spirits watching over your sacred fish. Offer him a nice glass of ice tea with a double dose of ex-lax in it and when he drives off you will have the last laugh. He caused you grief ,now its your turn.

So ....

The guy who started this Thread is a Doctor ?

He also is a moderator on these forums?

This Thread strikes me as a personal rant against a
discount auto transport company :read2:

Did you actually expect your car that was loaded on a
multi car hauler would remain on that same truck
with the same driver for the entire trip?

Did you actually expect your car would not be off loaded,
transferred, loaded, stored in the process?

Clearly you understood you were not paying for custom
door to door transport - so why are you complaining
about the level of service you are receiving?

You are getting the cheap multi car hauler experience
that statistics clearly show 70% to 80% of customers
receive ......

If you want custom door to door transport then contract
with someone to do it .....

You are getting what you paid for ....

Jim

So ....

The guy who started this Thread is a Doctor ?

He also is a moderator on these forums?

This Thread strikes me as a personal rant against a
discount auto transport company :read2:

Did you actually expect your car that was loaded on a
multi car hauler would remain on that same truck
with the same driver for the entire trip?

Did you actually expect your car would not be off loaded,
transferred, loaded, stored in the process?

Clearly you understood you were not paying for custom
door to door transport - so why are you complaining
about the level of service you are receiving?

You are getting the cheap multi car hauler experience
that statistics clearly show 70% to 80% of customers
receive ......

If you want custom door to door transport then contract
with someone to do it .....

You are getting what you paid for ....

Jim

GEE! Sounds like someone's got a wedgie there or somethin'..........

Yeah, that's right...I have a Doctorate........and it ain't got a blessed thing to do with what this thread is about......I guess according to you only an idiot would complain here, eh?

Let me ask you there Bub, did you sign off on this transport? Were you there when the agreement was made? Did you talk to the driver or the Hauler or Broker?

What I contracted for was a Wednesday pick-up, and a Friday or Saturday delivery to my door.......NO yards, NO delays.......Capishe? The Broker stated the time frame and delivery date, and the driver reiterated.

Let's leave eduma'cation out of the picture, and also bias. This isn't an attack against you or anyone else for that matter.......It's a play by play, which you, quite obviously, are taking somewhat personally.

Have some Popcorn.

oh...and yes...Iwould say its a RANT...which...is exactly what everyone one else in his situation would do...

or he could do as others have suggested...shoot the SOB!

I prefer the rant....

Aloha Mike

"I got what I paid for" he stated above?

He's a car hauler himself, I take it, and says "I got what I paid for"........That's really interesting, especially since no one knows "what" I paid...and I also take it that he believes "what I paid for" is a "late delivery", and absolutely NO COMMUNICATION concerning the whereabouts of my car !!

Did I read that correctly?
I think I did.

I have to wonder if this guy pulls some of the same garbage, and that's why he's on such a defensive.......? I'm just tryin' to put 2 and 2 together here...... It was bad enough to have to deal with my Broker's lack of communication and wondering what's happened to my car...Now I get attacked!

I wonder how much business he'll drum up by smearing me for believing I paid for courteous communication.......!!! Why, the NERVE of me !!

pastortom, you are a moderator? it is what, 5:35 in Florida, any word yet??

I Moderate over on FBBO.........

Well, I just got a call from a mystery man stating that they were on site in Orlando, and getting ready to leave with the Cuda........

Considering averages on I-4, it'll probably be due here at about 7:00 or so. Gee........Will I "Get what I paid for" ?

I guess since I made it clear that my concern was NOT the delays, rather the LACK of communication when the car DIDN'T SHOW UP, then the bottom line is this.....If the car get's here tonight, I have what I paid for......EXCEPT FOR the aggravation that ANY car owner would have gone through if he were in my shoes. In other words, and the guy who slandered me here better be listening, "PICK UP THE STINKING PHONE and LET THE CUSTOMER KNOW WHERE THEIR CAR IS WHEN IT ISN'T DELIVERED AS AGREED." Pretty simple. Pretty Professional. You think?

So, the irony here is that you sign off your emails
to the Broker as 'Dr' which is why I asked if you were
a doctor ....

Because 'Dr' is a commonly used abbreviation for 'Doctor'

So, a doctor who does not like waiting ???

That is ironic since 'doctor' is commonly associated
with 'waiting room' ......

So as far as you know your car has not been damaged

You are just impatient

Broker contracts generally do not guarantee
pick up or delivery dates ....

Salesmen on the phone do that ...

Whoever drove the trucks that hauled your car
probably did a satisfactory job

Your car probably is in the same condition
as when it was picked up ....

You are just impatient

That somehow justifies calling for the 'death' of
a driver as some have volunteered on this
Thread?

Not hardly ......

Jim

So, the irony here is that you sign off your emails
to the Broker as 'Dr' which is why I asked if you were
a doctor ....

Because 'Dr' is a commonly used abbreviation for 'Doctor'

So, a doctor who does not like waiting ???

That is ironic since 'doctor' is commonly associated
with 'waiting room' ......

So as far as you know your car has not been damaged

You are just impatient

Broker contracts generally do not guarantee
pick up or delivery dates ....

Salesmen on the phone do that ...

Whoever drove the trucks that hauled your car
probably did a satisfactory job

Your car probably is in the same condition
as when it was picked up ....

You are just impatient

That somehow justifies calling for the 'death' of
a driver as some have volunteered on this
Thread?

Not hardly ......

Jim

Are you on drugs? WHAT in the previous writings don't you understand? It has NOTHING to do with impatience.......I guess you just don't get it, though it's made painfully clear in this entire thread.........

I'll try ONE MORE TIME JIM........It's NOT the time it took to get here.........THIS AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE........I contracted fora FRIDAY or SATURDAY DELIVERY.......THE CAR DIDN'T SHOW UP, AND NO ONE CALLED...........I WAITED UNTIL MONDAY........UNDERSTAND? STILL NO CALLS........

NO CALL, NO SHOW. CAPISHE ? This is NOT how you treat customers if you're a true professional with scruples. NO WAY.

Perhaps some of the others here would tell you the same thing....you think?

It's called, "Professional Courtesy"........It's WHAT YOU GET PAID FOR.

the way trulyvintage is taking offense to this maybe he is the transporter or related to him in some way???:toothy10::toothy10:

Well, he probably is defending his own trade........I might do the same in a given circumstance, but here it just isn't justified.

When you're running a business, being entrusted with other people's property (especially with classic cars), communication is not only a courtesy, it's a necessity.

Had they simply called me and told me why the car had not been delivered as contracted, there would never have been a complaint. I shouldn't have had to chase them down and get a runaround.

Funny........The current driver must be connected with the company as a higher up, cause he told me to knock 50 bucks off the bill for their "lack of communication".........Ain't that somethin' now.......A professional trait perhaps?

I refused. I make a deal, I uphold it. Maybe this won't happen to the NEXT guy that does business with him. You think? Well, we can hope.

the way trulyvintage is taking offense to this maybe he is the transporter or related to him in some way???:toothy10::toothy10:

And a doctorate automatically means medical degree? What, hasn't he heard of PhD instead of MD?

Sorry, there, bud, but I'm gonna takes Doc's side on this (wow, there's a concept.) A delivery date means just that. If sales is selling it then he needs to work it out with the broker and the driver and make sure it's understood. If that can't be done, then the driver and the broker need to be on sales to stop promising dates and communicate to the customer that sales was out of line with a promise that can't be kept and make it more realistic.

Oh, and this day and age with cell and satellite phones? Hell, pay phones reach everywhere still. To not communicate with the customer is a poor excuse for business.

-
Back