CudaChick you all right

-
I cant believe the amount of drama over a set of valve covers...boy oh boy.

Leanna hope you and the rest are able to de-stress and cope ok.

Cheers
Steve

Steve, the extensive history is over wayyyy more than a single set of valve covers, believe me.

Thank you all for your amazing support and encouragement -- it's very much appreciated and means more to me than you can know.

Steve, the extensive history is over wayyyy more than a single set of valve covers, believe me.

Thank you all for your amazing support and encouragement -- it's very much appreciated and means more to me than you can know.

You know we're here for you.

Someone doesn't need a powdercoater, he needs a freakin' shrink.

Well , Leanna , don't sweat the drama queen . We , the people , will mostly ALL stand behind you anytime . Same advice as I gave Snake . Pop a cold one , and do some WOOO-ZAAAAHHHS ! We're with you here , and most if not all will always be . Snake , take a breather , I told you it was all good , man .

The moral of the story is don't piss off Leanna.

I once got a kiss from Daisy Duke. :love4: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love4:

The real one, Catherine Bach. And she had the shorts on also.... :love4:

I got news.......she went through some rough times and it was showin on her......but bud, she's hot to trot again. You scene what she's doin lately? She's on The Young and the Restless during the day. Dammit man, she's still fine.

I got news.......she went through some rough times and it was showin on her......but bud, she's hot to trot again. You scene what she's doin lately? She's on The Young and the Restless during the day. Dammit man, she's still fine.

I didn't know that.

You gotta give her credit, she made the "Daisy Duke" shorts popular and looked good doing it.... :glasses7:

Yup and she can again now. She's got it goin on again.

Well , Leanna , don't sweat the drama queen . We , the people , will mostly ALL stand behind you anytime . Same advice as I gave Snake . Pop a cold one , and do some WOOO-ZAAAAHHHS ! We're with you here , and most if not all will always be . Snake , take a breather , I told you it was all good , man .

Thankssssssssssss a lot that means alot,things have been tough on me as well,this stroke has taken my a billy to work and outer things,the good thing it hasent my sex drive away.:D:D:D:D:D

Thankssssssssssss a lot that means alot,things have been tough on me as well,this stroke has taken my a billy to work and outer things,the good thing it hasent my sex drive away.:D:D:D:D:D

I've never had a stroke [yet] so I can't say I know how you feel Snake but I can relate to a whole bunch of life changes you aren't prepared for. I'll be sending you a PM in a couple minutes with the shipping details on your custom Mickey Thompsons (I have to clean out the inbox again .....) I hope they dazzle your socks off and get you inspired on the rest of the build my friend! I'm very sorry about all the delays.

As an aside, I don't see nearly as much 'action' as I used to with his mom here so you have me totaly upped on that last count. ;-) Hmmmm, I might have to hire a stunt man. LOL!

I once got a kiss from Daisy Duke. :love4: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love4:

The real one, Catherine Bach. And she had the shorts on also.... :love4:

No kisses for me thankfully (I don't swing that way lol), but she is on my FB Friends' List. A very classy, personable and overall nice lady who never fails to represent our hobby in a positive fashion. She never takes her fans for granted and is a fitting inspiration to all ladies involved in motor sports.

First of all, Leanna is a wonderful person, great friend, and talented artisan. She runs a small business that is a one (sometimes two with Billy) person operation. This means that she is everything from the secretary to the bookkeeping to the janitor to the shipping/receiving to the total production team to the CEO, you get the picture. For what she does, she is underpaid based on the quality, but she stays low priced to be able to serve us bunch of cheapskates who do not possess a tenth of her talent or dedication to quality. I know she works as hard as she can to please everyone, even those that are hard to please. She always supports the times we step up to help those in need. She is the penultimate example of what a member of FABO is. However, by no means should she have to put up with anyone's BULL$HIT that is uncalled for. I myself had difficulty with a certain member (see recording above)whose name I will not mention. He was rude, arrogant, and was suspended from this site for a period of time because of numerous instances where he was less than a member should be. Unfortunately, Leanna has had to deal with this in a much more substantial way. That, along with significant family logistics issues, she has been under a lot. BE PATIENT, and show some understanding and support for one of our FABO family members.
I do not know where else you will find the attention to detail, the understanding of doing it the right way OR your custom way than PSC and Leanna. Just communicate and be ready to be BLOWN AWAY when she is finished working her magic.

Thanks,
bamacuda

What he said ^ I have a 1-2 person business myself and the pressure sometimes can really get too you. Leanna, hang in there girl, I hope things get better.

;-) Hmmmm, I might have to hire a stunt man. LOL!

I do all my own stunts!

Reference the shirt that Adam from Mythbusters wore showing a stick figure man tripping with the caption, "I do all my own stunts..."

I found one once, but it wasn't my size...

First of all, Leanna is a wonderful person, great friend, and talented artisan. She runs a small business that is a one (sometimes two with Billy) person operation. This means that she is everything from the secretary to the bookkeeping to the janitor to the shipping/receiving to the total production team to the CEO, you get the picture. For what she does, she is underpaid based on the quality, but she stays low priced to be able to serve us bunch of cheapskates who do not possess a tenth of her talent or dedication to quality. I know she works as hard as she can to please everyone, even those that are hard to please. She always supports the times we step up to help those in need. She is the penultimate example of what a member of FABO is. However, by no means should she have to put up with anyone's BULL$HIT that is uncalled for. I myself had difficulty with a certain member (see recording above)whose name I will not mention. He was rude, arrogant, and was suspended from this site for a period of time because of numerous instances where he was less than a member should be. Unfortunately, Leanna has had to deal with this in a much more substantial way. That, along with significant family logistics issues, she has been under a lot. BE PATIENT, and show some understanding and support for one of our FABO family members.
I do not know where else you will find the attention to detail, the understanding of doing it the right way OR your custom way than PSC and Leanna. Just communicate and be ready to be BLOWN AWAY when she is finished working her magic.

Thanks,
bamacuda

Very, Very well said. Leanna will get through her tough times and we can help by extending her some personal and professional courtesy, the same that she extends to us with every creation that leaves her shop. tmm

-
Back