CudaChick you all right

-
Seriously????????? I'm totally confused now. Why haven't you opened them yet -- do you have a birthday or your car's anniversary coming up or something?? After all of this you have me at a loss here ... c'mon, 'fess up. :-D

Seriously????????? I'm totally confused now. Why haven't you opened them yet -- do you have a birthday or your car's anniversary coming up or something?? After all of this you have me at a loss here ... c'mon, 'fess up. :-D

He just wants to keep you in suspense! What good does it do to have a plot if there's no climax to the story line?

Ok just took a look they look great nice job:D well worth the Waite they will look ssssssssssssssssssssseet under the hood.

Well, okay then. DON'T 'fess up and just let us all wonder ......... LOL!!! :-D

Regardless, I'm delighted that you like the work. Shoot me a few pics for my Customers' Rides section on the website when you get them installed. Thanks again for your business, and to JamesDaytona for stepping up on your behalf to make this happen for you!

Well, okay then. DON'T 'fess up and just let us all wonder ......... LOL!!! :-D

Regardless, I'm delighted that you like the work. Shoot me a few pics for my Customers' Rides section on the website when you get them installed. Thanks again for your business, and to JamesDaytona for stepping up on your behalf to make this happen for you!

You will be the first to get pics,i just in stalled the baffles,and the hard to find grommet remember that lol what a ***** that was to pop in,me so happy if it wasn't for the heat,witch i find hard now they would be on lol.

-
Back