CudaChick you all right

-
First of all, Leanna is a wonderful person, great friend, and talented artisan. She runs a small business that is a one (sometimes two with Billy) person operation. This means that she is everything from the secretary to the bookkeeping to the janitor to the shipping/receiving to the total production team to the CEO, you get the picture. For what she does, she is underpaid based on the quality, but she stays low priced to be able to serve us bunch of cheapskates who do not possess a tenth of her talent or dedication to quality. I know she works as hard as she can to please everyone, even those that are hard to please. She always supports the times we step up to help those in need. She is the penultimate example of what a member of FABO is. However, by no means should she have to put up with anyone's BULL$HIT that is uncalled for. I myself had difficulty with a certain member (see recording above)whose name I will not mention. He was rude, arrogant, and was suspended from this site for a period of time because of numerous instances where he was less than a member should be. Unfortunately, Leanna has had to deal with this in a much more substantial way. That, along with significant family logistics issues, she has been under a lot. BE PATIENT, and show some understanding and support for one of our FABO family members.
I do not know where else you will find the attention to detail, the understanding of doing it the right way OR your custom way than PSC and Leanna. Just communicate and be ready to be BLOWN AWAY when she is finished working her magic.

Thanks,
bamacuda

Very, Very well said. Leanna will get through her tough times and we can help by extending her some personal and professional courtesy. The same that she extends to us with every creation that leaves her shop. tmm

You both are right on track with your postings!!! Leanna is quite the asset to this sight!! Let us all try to keep her here. She's quite funny as well! sometimes

Bob knew from previous encounters that she would no longer deal with him. He shouldnt have bid. He wasnt cheated out of a deal as the certificate was at face value. Its a non issue.Further harrassment by him will be dealt with accordingly.

Bob knew from previous encounters that she would no longer deal with him. He shouldnt have bid. He wasnt cheated out of a deal as the certificate was at face value. Its a non issue.Further harrassment by him will be dealt with accordingly.

As it should be, Thank You!!

I wonder if she grades on a "curve"

Attachments

• images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 173
Putting in extra homework

Attachments

• teacher.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 160
Hmmm, I don't think so Karl (but I really haven't been counting lol). I think the most enlightening and important ones are still on here though. :-D

I enjoyed meeting Leanna :cheers: I like standing next to cute ladies when I am taller then they are :D:D witch don't happen very often :glasses7:
Now! Standing next to Billy my Holley guru :cheers: That is a hole different story all together :D
He is a kind hearted man, but when I talked to him (I like looking at people in the eyes) I had to take 2 steps back and brake my neck to enjoy talking to him :D

memike is not a flert.... I enjoy good conversation ;) and these Tennessee folks have it :cheers:

I am going to be glad when they have some time for there self and have a BBQ Cajun style and spend a day there on there hill in Tennessee :colors:

Hmmm, I don't think so Karl (but I really haven't been counting lol). I think the most enlightening and important ones are still on here though. :-D

Maybe that was another thread. My mind sometimes confuses things. :scratch:

You know, the other day I was uh.. um... uh... Oh forget it, that wasn't me.... ( I was somebody else at that time....).... :twisted: :viking: :-k

Lol Karl, I think you just type to see if you still can sometimes! Lol all fine and well to me though. I always get a chuckle from it

-
Back