CudaChick1968's Personal Powder Coated Parts For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the bump doll! Even though it's Saturday, I might have to post some pics of the wrinkled Mickeys.

Hurr, Hurr, You Said Wrinkled Mickeys! :tard:

I'm in the market for some other parts right now, but those M/T covers would look great on my engine.

A bump for the Mistress of Powder! :supz:

Leanna, it looks like I've bitten off more than I can chew financially. I'll have to pass on the pulleys. Too many bills between now and Christmas. Not including needing winter tires and rims for the van, driver's license and plate sticker renewals. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

2darts was next I think and alot of others as well. Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday to let you know sooner.

Wylde1.

That's okay Graham, I totally understand. (Buying my blast cabinet put me in the same boat with you. LOL!!!) I'll get your test panel out in the mail next week for those Edelbrocks I've got here.

offer sent for the pulleys.

Reply sent. Thank you Mike! :-D

Hurr, Hurr, You Said Wrinkled Mickeys! :tard:

I'm in the market for some other parts right now, but those M/T covers would look great on my engine.

A bump for the Mistress of Powder! :supz:

Thank you Roger! :-D

interested in carb and adaptor,,, call me..............Wagg's

Sorry I missed your call Curtis. Thank you VERY MUCH for a terrific offer on the Carb Shop carburetor and Dave Pletcher adapter!!! Sale pending on both.

Guys, I've discovered today that I'm offending treasured friends who, after my reply, feel as if their offers are lowball. I am very sorry. That is and has never been my intention.

I don't sell stuff very often and am admittedly apparently not very good at it. I honestly don't have actual numbers in mind on anything ... I just want to be fairly compensated for at least some of the work I've put into the parts. I've heard countless times that the efforts are "worth way more than $25 an hour," so I guess I've got that in the back of my head. I'm trying to be reasonable too. Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from, and don't stop trying. :-D

The second set of Mickey Thompsons are now essentially finished (a few minutes of final polishing and they're ready to hit the door). I'll try and get some pics of them up later on. Thanks for all the views, PMs and emails! It'll be great having this stuff gone and an SKS under the Christmas tree this year ...

well let me know if the deals on the pulley's don't work out , I would have traded a new SKS for them , we had a guy at our local show 2 weeks ago with a whole pallet of them selling for 200 each new in box and he still had a couple of them left last I heard .

Leanna,
I'm pretty sure I'll want the second set of Mickeys........ sent you an email at yahoo!!

well let me know if the deals on the pulley's don't work out , I would have traded a new SKS for them , we had a guy at our local show 2 weeks ago with a whole pallet of them selling for 200 each new in box and he still had a couple of them left last I heard .

Thanks cannucky!!

Leanna,
I'm pretty sure I'll want the second set of Mickeys........ sent you an email at yahoo!!

Outstanding news! I haven't looked at the biz email yet today but I'll get back with you. Thanks purpledart. :-D

Thanks guys. I appreciate you all being there, and Billy and his mom are glad to have the condolences.

As far as the parts in this thread go, I've accepted an offer on the '67 Commandos, and it looks like both sets of Mickey Thompsons may be spoken for though I still need to confirm that with the buyers -- please bear with me!!! I don't have time for anything right now until we get through with this stuff with his dad. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience.

Cliff and Karl, thank you both. Your prayers and best wishes are highly appreciated. Tomorrow's going to be pretty tough around here, but we'll get through it.

Leanna...very sorry to hear about this. My sincere condolences to you and Billy. You're right...you will get though it. Good luck!

Your friend, Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back