Dads Plum Crazy Demon Project

-
man that is a great looking car let me know if you want to try a set of 17's i have a set off of a sxt magnum that i am not using. they are just a boring old set of black wheels, but its possable they could work as a mock up wheel or even just to push it arround once its back on the ground. I would like to see this thing once oyu get it up and running. are you guys going to modify the 6.1? let me know if you decide to. i would be willing to assist you in tossing a cam in it if you want, i have built more 5.7's and 6.1's than i care to mention. the car looks good and cant wait to see it out and about ince its done.

BA71,
The rotisserie its on, is that something you guys came up with or is it one from a company?

ALW
Actually we built it right there in the driveway from scratch lol. We found the plans on the internet and changed them up a little bit. It works like a champ!
man that is a great looking car let me know if you want to try a set of 17's i have a set off of a sxt magnum that i am not using. they are just a boring old set of black wheels, but its possable they could work as a mock up wheel or even just to push it arround once its back on the ground. I would like to see this thing once oyu get it up and running. are you guys going to modify the 6.1? let me know if you decide to. i would be willing to assist you in tossing a cam in it if you want, i have built more 5.7's and 6.1's than i care to mention. the car looks good and cant wait to see it out and about ince its done.
Its actually on the ground over at the paint shop, thanks for the wheel offer tho! I'm not sure if we are going to modify the 6.1 or not, but what camshaft would you recommend going with?

i'am probably going with the rms front and rear suspension. what you think of it? and anybody else that has them what do they think about them.

I have the RMS front and rear suspension system, and although my car isn't drivable yet, it's a VERY NICE kit. It is just plain awesome! Talk to member "Abodyjoe" hes the the complete kit, he absolutely loves it!!!!!

Actually we built it right there in the driveway from scratch lol. We found the plans on the internet and changed them up a little bit. It works like a champ!

Its actually on the ground over at the paint shop, thanks for the wheel offer tho! I'm not sure if we are going to modify the 6.1 or not, but what camshaft would you recommend going with?
look at the SRT max from inertia motorpsorts that cam is a monster in the 6.1. I love the sound and performance of that thing. I have installed several in cars arround the valley, and they sound great. and preform really well.

We'll the car will be all purple by the end of the week! Dad is very excited to get it in color and start the reassembly. I will post pictures just as soon as I can.

Well the jams are sprayed along with the engine compartment, and it looks great. The body will be in color monday. Here are some pics of the progress.

Attachments

• Purple Demon Progress 1-14-2011 001.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 677
  • Copy (2) of Purple Demon Progress 1-14-2011 006.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 667
  • Copy (2) of Purple Demon Progress 1-14-2011 003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 668
  • Copy (2) of Purple Demon Progress 1-14-2011 007.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 665
  • Copy (4) of Purple Demon Progress 1-14-2011 002.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 668
looks great man. I can't wait to see it finished. We got the motor in today. Now it's time to reassemble the front suspension tomarrow.

Awesome man. How long untill she's on the road again? Do you have a build thread goin on? Id like to see some pics of your ride.

Awesome man. How long untill she's on the road again? Do you have a build thread goin on? Id like to see some pics of your ride.
I dont really have a build thread (that i have kept updated) guess i should do that. ill get some pics in it and shoot you a link.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, this has been a long time coming. Dad called me just a little while ago and said the paint was being layed on before his eyes lol. He's very excited and so am I. Tomorrow or wednesday I will be going over to the paint shop and installing the dynamat on the inside of the roof for him because the upholstery shop is right next door and will be installing the headliner. After the headliner is installed it will then go back and have the paint wet sanded and buffed out. Should look awesome! I will get some pics while im there and post them up.

It's painted and looks awesome! Now the fun begins!

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 001.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 638
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 003.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 623
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 002.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 618
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 004.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 624
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 009.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 624
More pics :thumleft:

Attachments

• Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 010.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 603
  • Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 012.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 604
  • Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 011.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 619
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 008.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 611
  • Copy (2) of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 007.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 620
The demon looks awesome!!

My Dads goin' plum crazy purple on his 67 Dart GT Convertible, I love the color!

Some pics out in the sunshine.

Attachments

• Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 021.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 616
  • Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 022.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 614
  • Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 013.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 605
  • Copy of Painted Plum Crazy Demon 11-18-2011 016.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 618
very nice paint job. looks good. what color stripes?

hmmm...those tires and rims don't really match the paint :D
Lol Oh come on they look great! If you look close you can see all of them are on backwards accept for the right rear. Thats the only way we could get them to fit because of the wilwoods lol
very nice paint job. looks good. what color stripes?
Going with white stripes and white interior. Should look awesome.

-
Back