Demand and Supply

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY MISTAKE, SORRY ABOUT IT. I'VE DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO SIGN OFF THIS FORUM. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WITH YOUR CAR 'S. IF I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A MOPAR I'LL POST PHOTOS OF IT.
Don't let the door hit you on the *** on the way out Go troll the Mustang forums or something....

MY MISTAKE, SORRY ABOUT IT. I'VE DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO SIGN OFF THIS FORUM. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WITH YOUR CAR 'S. IF I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A MOPAR I'LL POST PHOTOS OF IT.
See ya Dan and good luck.

good luck with that hot rod... *finger guns*

She had a car for sale that was the same color and there were pictures of the car with rust around the wheel well.
Is a direct QUOTE from Cudachicks post about you saying Billys car was rusted.
yes we will, and even interrupt work to get more pictures of alleged "wheel well rust" that never existed.
And he still won't pick up the phone to call, ask questions or make arrangements to see it.
It's easier and apparently more fun to deflect, waste members' time and not buy anything.

Integrity is what you do when no one's looking.
When everyone is looking, its absence is even more obvious.

Take it easy on the 470 Dan. Keep the RPM's below 7500.

He’s still here
Ha ha

IMG_1251.png

Oh thank God. I was devastated thinking my post, making him go full caps on my ***, was the breaking point of our hero Dan the Man. Whew, that was a close one :lol:
Don't worry - in another couple of months he will be back with more threads about 318 pistons, 340 cams and why there aren't any museum quality cars for sale under 20k

Don't worry - in another couple of months weeks he will be back with more threads about 318 pistons, 340 cams and why there aren't any museum quality cars for sale under 20k
FTFY

i also look forward to his dissertation on area under the curve wrt valve diameter and weight in reverse flow testing and the effects therein on metal fatigue.

however, before that, i believe that he'll publish his speed & handling cookbook full of tips & tricks working as a professional: how to make your wheeze bag 318 2V bread and butter vintage mopar run 12's and out run the competition with a little know how, zero money and ideas from my fantabulous mind.

at least i think that's the working title...

I am holding out on his cookbook. Road Kill recipes you kill it we cook it. Must be freash and killed with a classics you must have the right seasoning and killied by a true classic. If not the meat taste off.

Lighten up folks. He's just a guy. Is there any chance that Joey could retire Dan's screen profile and give him Legendary status?

Last edited:
Hey Dan I got an extra one....come bring me something of value...just got the burgundy 71 off this site for $2k running great...I can't resist every time one comes available...the South is where it's at!!

20230804_152038.jpg

20230803_124945.jpg

20230806_165313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back