Votes: 187 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-
1669476839868.png

Anyone have a summit discount code to share?

Year one

385e64cf-41d2-ab1f-4edb-df980323008d.png

Enjoy free shipping!
No Code is Needed.​

Online orders over $189.99 will receive free shipping on eligible items**​

** Items that are marked FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE only. If your order totals $189.99 or more your shipping charges will be $0.00 for eligible FREE SHIPPING ITEMS. (NOTE: if you have any shipping charges in your cart, it means you are purchasing some item(s) that are not eligible for free shipping)
***Free Ground Shipping applies to online order shipments within the 48 contiguous states (additional fees may apply). Offer is only available at YEARONE.com, phone orders are not eligible. Offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other sale or promotion offers. This offer is not transferable and will not be extended. This is a limited time offer. Pricing and promotions may change at any time without prior notice.

I’ve got a 10% off at summit that expires 12/31, please only contact me if you will actually use it. I believe it’s for phone orders only.

Does anybody get emails from Summit? I've spent my share of money there but only get emails from Jegs, sometimes 2 a day. Just wondering if Summit doesn't want to keep their customers in the loop. Whenever I submit my email address to subscribe they respond and say I'm registered.

Looking for Rockauto discount code if anybody has a current one. None of the ones I Googled work.

Are they kidding with 18 numbers for a discount? They used to send it to me, but no more, and it would come up automatically when I ordered. Still they give a great price and seem to get almost everything we need.

-
Back