• Yes

Votes: 187 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to pay full price

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
-
Rock Auto just sent me this one, for the first time in a long while. Says good until 31 March 2023.

Mopar / GM / Mustang Muscle Car Parts
3 Day Sale. Shop YEARONE.com

Save 30%* until midnight Sunday, March 19th.
Enter Code: 4LUCKY

RockAuto discount code good until end of day, May 12th- 229106839194125431, only 5% off but that will cover some if not all of the shipping.

Looking for a summit code if anyone has a spare.. thanks

Still looking for a summit code if someone has a spare, thanks

b212d939-e3b2-4131-81aa-2d55422193b6.jpg

MANCINI RACING
ANNUAL TAX REFUND SALE!

Tax Season is here and if you’re fortunate to get a refund from Uncle Sam, make sure to put those greenbacks to good use. Our annual Tax Refund Sale offers you money saving deals on
many high-performance parts for your Mopar.

Enter Promo Code #taxman on your order
and we'll apply a 10% discount on select items.* Our Tax Refund Sale begins Friday, April 21 and ends Sunday, April 30.

I never think to check Autozone for speed parts, but I just paid $185 shipped for my McLeod clutch that is $225 plus tax from summit.

Code is SaveNApril and it’s for ship to home orders only, free shipping if you spend over $100 I believe.

I placed an order using this code but their shipping rates are so jacked up it basically negated the discount but still a good deal.... Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
PG classics has done that to me before with shipping, when I logged in, the cost went lower.

PG classics has done that to me before with shipping, when I logged in, the cost went lower.
This was my first purchase from them. $80 to ship taillight lenses, window cranks, throttle cable and hood pin bezels.... lol

At least with the 25% off, it worked out to be a good deal.

Thanks, Bill

-
Back