Drive the last mile...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sh#t sakes, leave this place for 6 hours and everything goes to hell and to beat all now we got an X member that's developed dual personalities with the new one getting banned. The old sign on "plymouth 340" will probably get banned also since we don't cotton to dual personality types here at FABO (can't make a cyber padded room work). Mind you did make one a Mod recently, mostly so we could keep an eye on him, heh Ink how are those Meds working, is Chester still flying around with little animals? :blob::blob::D:evil2:

For Sh#t sakes, leave this place for 6 hours and everything goes to hell and to beat all now we got an X member that's developed dual personalities with the new one getting banned. The old sign on "plymouth 340" will probably get banned also since we don't cotton to dual personality types here at FABO (can't make a cyber padded room work). Mind you did make one a Mod recently, mostly so we could keep an eye on him, heh Ink how are those Meds working, is Chester still flying around with little animals? :blob::blob::D:evil2:
Meds??? I don't need no stinking meds. If what you are saying about plymouth 340 is true then we need to go after some one else....you know who I mean....I have not seen Chester lately, maybe I will bring him to Idaho in a couple of weeks.....

Wait a minute now, there is another $10 bet on another thread, do we need to rename FABO to Gamblers Anonymous or something?

How about starting an OTB (Off Track Betting) Forum??? :joker:

I vote for sticky it in the epic walks of shame section!

Wait, do we have one of those?

We should start one, we have three great threads all by the same poster that could go in it.

He could make the history pages for the first Hat Trick in this forum... :bs:

I thought you were taking some time off?? 2 hours does not really count.........come on now DD, this is your crack.......just fess up.....:axe:

No, you misunderstood...

He was going to be back in two hours because he was going to try to get some crack from his gf... :cheers:

But she already fell asleep... :sleepy2: :crybaby:

This was meant as a joke. Any resemblance to any persons fake or real is purely coincidental.... :!:

no, you misunderstood...

He was going to be back in two hours because he was going to try to get some crack from his gf... :cheers:

But she already fell asleep... :sleepy2: :crybaby:

This was meant as a joke. Any resemblance to any persons fake or real is purely coincidental.... :!:

bwaaahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back