Edelbrock performer intake manifold for a 318

-
his initial "budget" was supposedly 22K (though he didn't have the full boat, like half was gonna be bank financed).

for darn near that i bought two running, driving, tagged and titled rust free, mint interior cars for just under that and drove them home. and one of those was more than a 200mi drive.

if i go the other way on it i scooped up one running driving minty car with a damn near perfect interior, a some what serious project with a solid, straight, rust free body and TON of kick *** parts on it; AND a super straight roller that's got awesome patina with great interior, some really good parts and a very straight, clean rust free body. for UNDER his budget.

so the stuff is out there if you're willing to put on your johnny hustle pants and scoop them deals when it's time to party and turn the wrenches to get the finished product you want.
I have the full 22K. Your saying that you both 2 rust free mopars, mint interior cars for under 22k? I've never seen a rust free, mint interior mopar for what you claimed that you paid. I've done a lot of looking on Facebook,cl, and other sites and I've never seen a mopar of any kind in the shape that you're talking about.

I would rather invest the energy into this thread, then look for this unicorn dart.
You saved the pics from the ad right?
Right click on one of those pics...I'm curious what the filename is.
No, once I found out that it was gone I deleted the photos no sense in keeping them.

This looks really clean

convenient

next you're gonna be telling us all that your girl friend lives in canada.
I had a medical procedure done today and I'm in no mood for you guys BS. Believe what you want cause I don't give a damn. You guys might keep photos of every car that you have ever looked at and that's fine. I have better use for my photo gallery.

I have the full 22K. Your saying that you both 2 rust free mopars, mint interior cars for under 22k? I've never seen a rust free, mint interior mopar for what you claimed that you paid. I've done a lot of looking on Facebook,cl, and other sites and I've never seen a mopar of any kind in the shape that you're talking about.
behold and be amazed mini van man:

EjCb3bXl.jpg

71I5cUSl.jpg

an unmolested original california black plate car. V8, AT, PS, AC, manual brakes. well under your 22K threshold.

i don't know what you're looking at, or where or whatever but you sure as **** can't say that they aren't out there. i bought this two weeks ago.

did i have to wake up at 5am on a sunday and drive 4hrs one way on some pictures and the seller's word? yes.

did i have much of back up plan if i couldn't drive the car home? no, not really.

but i took some fluids and some tools and the idea that i could probably, maybe get a uhaul trailer or worst case limp the car into friendly territory and stash it with a return trip with either parts or a trailer.

but if you want the deal, or you want the car those are the risks you take.

oh, and money. you gots to have that cash. no pussyfooting around, hemming and hawing, cashier's check, here's a paltry deposit and i'll pay you tuesday bullshittery. cash on the barrelhead gets the job done.

I had a medical procedure done today and I'm in no mood for you guys BS. Believe what you want cause I don't give a damn. You guys might keep photos of every car that you have ever looked at and that's fine. I have better use for my photo gallery.
ah, finally getting your head removed from your ***? good on you! did insurance cover any of that or did you have to dip into your rainy day dart fund?

i'm just givin' ya the what for. i hope your proccedure went well and there's no complications. however, if you're in a bad mood i'd suggest that you log off and go back to *waves hands* whatever it is that you do.

Just a min ago. That's a Cover Craft moving blanket cover (indoor type) recomend it. Nice and soft and thick.

20241024_143405.jpg

20241024_143336.jpg

20241024_143104.jpg

20241024_141858.jpg

Both sharp cars guys! :thumbsup:
behold and be amazed mini van man:

EjCb3bXl.jpg

71I5cUSl.jpg

an unmolested original california black plate car. V8, AT, PS, AC, manual brakes. well under your 22K threshold.

i don't know what you're looking at, or where or whatever but you sure as **** can't say that they aren't out there. i bought this two weeks ago.

did i have to wake up at 5am on a sunday and drive 4hrs one way on some pictures and the seller's word? yes.

did i have much of back up plan if i couldn't drive the car home? no, not really.

but i took some fluids and some tools and the idea that i could probably, maybe get a uhaul trailer or worst case limp the car into friendly territory and stash it with a return trip with either parts or a trailer.

but if you want the deal, or you want the car those are the risks you take.

oh, and money. you gots to have that cash. no pussyfooting around, hemming and hawing, cashier's check, here's a paltry deposit and i'll pay you tuesday bullshittery. cash on the barrelhead gets the job done.

Just a min ago. That's a Cover Craft moving blanket cover (indoor type) recomend it. Nice and soft and thick.

View attachment 1716319384

View attachment 1716319385

View attachment 1716319386

View attachment 1716319387

Sorry the cheap junk 12-year-old Samsung phone takes bad pics {imagine that} it takes pictures that are Grainey and washed out. and tons of light comming in the windows of the garage door. The car is a nice deep dark rich pink {FM3} in person.
The cabinet my wife keeps the car wash and detailing stuff in.

20241024_145532.jpg

Why are you guys doing his work for him? Never will follow up on any of it.
For all the talk out of him, I've never even seen so much as a "car wanted" ad posted on here by him.

-
Back