Everyone chime in !

witch A body do you have ??

• Total voters
-
Being unique is fun. Get's people talking about the car.
Unique is awesome! I have an International Scout, a 3 cylinder Jap bike, a notchback, and a Dart Sport. Almost every question that starts with "Is that a..." ends up being wrong. I like it...

How about.... a red 70 Duster
A blue 70 Duster
A white 70 Duster..... yeah I like dusters, wanna here about my darts also? haha

Unique is awesome! I have an International Scout, a 3 cylinder Jap bike, a notchback, and a Dart Sport. Almost every question that starts with "Is that a..." ends up being wrong. I like it...

Exactly. Get's people interested in the car, the hobby. Gets them talking about it. Teaches them something. And most importantly it saves a car! I will say your International Scout would not be too unique here! The local international owner is a HUGE fanatic. I think he has 5/6? All complete and full restoed with NOS parts. The guy has a solid 2 dozen Internationals last I heard. There's quite a few other guys around here with Scouts in various shape/trims/condition. Including one that has a huge (10"-12") lift on it, giant tires and with some kinda big block that makes serious power. No idea why they are so popular here. Just are.

66 dart GT, and a 67 Dart 440 GTS. Both sublime green.

Exactly. Get's people interested in the car, the hobby. Gets them talking about it. Teaches them something. And most importantly it saves a car! I will say your International Scout would not be too unique here! The local international owner is a HUGE fanatic. I think he has 5/6? All complete and full restoed with NOS parts. The guy has a solid 2 dozen Internationals last I heard. There's quite a few other guys around here with Scouts in various shape/trims/condition. Including one that has a huge (10"-12") lift on it, giant tires and with some kinda big block that makes serious power. No idea why they are so popular here. Just are.
Around here it's, "Cool Bronco"...

current collection of A bodies

71 Dart Swinger
71 Demon
71 Duster
73 340 Duster
71 Duster
69 Dart or Scamp
69 Barracuda

current collection of A bodies

71 Dart Swinger
71 Demon
71 Duster
73 340 Duster
71 Duster
69 Dart or Scamp
69 Barracuda
Nice collection ....
An original 340 duster in 73 is sweet ....if it's an original ....even if not original still a good one for a collection

It is original H code Duster..have the 340 and 727 that goes with it...they are not in the car..but in storage..bought it from the son of the original owner 12 years ago..it was parked in the garage from 1992 to 2004..

you're going to get the scamp and Dart Sport guys chiming in later and feeling neglected. Really the Dart sport is a neglected car and for no good reason. I hardly see them around and almost never see them listed in the reindeer games.

Scamp same thing, odd car but if you want to be unique then it's a winner.

I have never had a scamp and only had a Dart sport parts car that couldn't be saved.
Scamps have always looked good to me for some reason I like the earlier ones more 70-72, but even the beaks are growing on me, however I recently was lucky enough to pick up the A-Body I always wanted 68 FB Barracuda

Super coupe, but you can only vote one so I have more barracudas guess I like them better?

My two A bodies

055.jpg

.facebook_1430925190371.jpg

.facebook_1430925156281.jpg

I've had 3 Darts... All bought new... 64 170 push button auto , 65 GT 273-4 4-speed & 69 Swinger 340 4-speed..... So I have a Lot of Love for DARTs!!!!! But voted Barracuda because that's what I now have had since 1973... 273 Commando 4 speed...

I've had some B Bodies.... 426 & 440 But ended up coming back to my first love... A Bodies... As they are fun to drive!!! Hope to find a nice Dart someday to park with my Cuda~ ⚓

Last edited:
Dug up these last picks of my 340 Dart Swinger.... Don't believe the badging...
Dart69_3.jpg
Dart69_2.jpg
Dart69_1.jpg

Oh, how I wish I could have that Dart back... 4 speed with 3.91 sure grip... But... Went into the Navy about a week after these photos⚓

Represent ! What A body do you have now (or favorite one of the several you have) ???? Let's see what we (FABO) have the most of and so on down.
I have 69 barracuda. Always loved that body style.

69 2 door Valiant 100
67 Barracuda notch back
I put my vote for the Valiant, as it was my first MOPAR.

-
Back