FABO calender

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL PUT ABODYJOE and thanks for listening on my other calendar post.

Man abodyjoe you still have wet dreams? LOL. All I was insinuating was do you need half naked woman to sell something? Wait I forgot SEX SELLS. I would buy one to support FABO, not for my own perversions.:-D That's all I ment. I wasn't trying to make anything more difficult.

i didn't mean you in general.. but damn its a simple calendar and it turned into a cluster F@#@. just send your pics to whoever it is decided to put it all together and what ever ends up in the calendar ends up in there. hell if there are enough pics submitted and enough interest generated then the other pics can be made into another calendar. no reason for polls and votes on 12,000 pictures. this is simple to put together and is turning into something way more difficult then it needs to be. thats all.

Well if my car isn't in the pic then i aint doin it ;) i got from it that it was members and their cars......not a problem......carry on! Maybe for E bodies only will do it :) Joe i will still pose on yer car for you ;)

My apologies for taking it personal. Now let's get this thing back on track.:-D. I would love to see this happen and will purchase one for every year produced.

I dont think we have enough fabo girls to pull it off. What are we going to do for the other 8 months ?

We've been discussing this and we feel a calendar with members cars with either the owner or the owner and there family, (wife, kids, dogs, pet rock) would be better representative of the family feel of the site.
And to think i almost got naked for the shoot........:angry7:

oh and i see what u mean by family site lol:la:

Well, I just asked Nella about her and her car and she's all for it. (check memikes post) She's a cudagirl all the way and not afraid to show what she's got!! Carry on, keep it tasteful, and count us in!!! "cosgig and cudagirl"

Oh, and I could get Nellas mom (moparmama) to pose too, she owns the 66 in my avatar, so that's 2 more ladies!!

Well, I just asked Nella about her and her car and she's all for it. (check memikes post) She's a cudagirl all the way and not afraid to show what she's got!! Carry on, keep it tasteful, and count us in!!! "cosgig and cudagirl"
Thank you cosgig :happy10: I am soooo glad you jumped in and had your say on this subject :cheers: I think two pictures per month would be doable.
And I still think that cudagirl should be on the front cover of For A-Bodies Only. com's calendar :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Lets get this going and enjoy a 2010 FABO calendar :happy10:

And I have to say you have a beautiful family cosgig :cheers:
I went to make a wish and seen the fun Nella had in Disney Land and the bike ride.:happy10: If I am having a bad day all I have to do is see Nella's beautiful pictures and that smile of her's makes me fell better :cheers:

I wouldnt call it smut, but how many ladies do we have here that are willing to do this ? quote]

Count me in Adam!!! I'll start the list. Willing ladies, add yourselves.

1. CudaChick1968, with my 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback in Limelight

You know I like all mopars, don't get me wrong... but since the calender is for fabo... and the memebers with the a-bodies on here to help create something cool that everyone can have, I don't see a reason to have an E-body in the calender (background or not). The focus should be on the A-bodies. It is the fabo calender after all. I know you dont wanna be left out but I could say the same thing with our roadrunner or my rampage... but they dont belong on there either. Take it how you want, it's just my 2 cents :-D

OK maybe smut isn't the correct term but people are talking about bikinis and if thats what they want then go buy a S.I. swimsuit issue or view the Hot Babes thread. I come here to learn and look at A Bodys not half naked bodies. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I am deffinitally no prude maybe just a little more mature.:-D
But yeah, one man's trash is another man's treasure. LOL.
I do think it should be family friendly with the procedes/profit going to help others on this wonderful site.

Well said!!! This is a place for A bodied Mopar enthusiasts. I say keep the focus on said A bodied Mopars and their owners and families. I would be willing to bet a lot of these cars have neat history that goes much deeper than a pic with a would-be/ want-a-be pin up girl. Don't get me wrong I enjoy that stuff as much as the next guy thats why I am a Gold member so I can enjoy the contents of the Blue forum. If you girls wanta strut your stuff thats GREAT, I am all for it, get however nekid you want and put it in the blue forum where it belongs. Don't forget that some of us have young sons and daughters that we are trying to introduce to the hobby.

Just my $.02 worth
Brad A. AKA BigSlim

my god. you guys can screw up a stinking wet dream. its a freaking calendar for god sakes. 12 months. pick someone to put it together, send that person high quality pictures that you have and let that guy pick the 12 that will be in the calendar. and if a couple have girls in bikini's then so be it. get over it and don't buy it if you don't like it. its no where near as difficult as some of you are making it.

LOL, its amazing isnt it.

I wouldnt call it smut, but how many ladies do we have here that are willing to do this ? quote]

Count me in Adam!!! I'll start the list. Willing ladies, add yourselves.

1. CudaChick1968, with my 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback in Limelight

2. Tammy13, with my 66 Dart GT or hubby's 65 Cuda (my pics will be family friendly - remember ladies, leaving something to the imagination is always a good thing!)

Just putting in my two cents, but has anyone seen a Snap-on calender lately? Usually the month has one "feature" car, then is surrounded by a collage of others. I know the debate is raging over women, "real" pics, family pics, etc, but has anyone thought of the idea of doing such a feature a la Snap-on for this one being bandied about? Take a nice member car, show worthy, whatever, but a project that is "done," and surround it with a collage of project cars for each month? As the years progress, we can watch those project cars morph into "feature" cars? Just an idea.

Just putting in my two cents, but has anyone seen a Snap-on calender lately? Usually the month has one "feature" car, then is surrounded by a collage of others. I know the debate is raging over women, "real" pics, family pics, etc, but has anyone thought of the idea of doing such a feature a la Snap-on for this one being bandied about? Take a nice member car, show worthy, whatever, but a project that is "done," and surround it with a collage of project cars for each month? As the years progress, we can watch those project cars morph into "feature" cars? Just an idea.

We spoke about that as well and that what I feel we should do, multiple cars per month. No people,No bickering, No hard feelings.

leaving something to the imagination is always a good thing but I have a feeling someone is going to take things too far and ruin it for everyone. Hell being "forty something" I'm just honored to even be considered for the calendar ..... LOL

8)

lets get a poll going and vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back