FABO's best thread.

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lately I have been obsessed with reading and re-reading a particular thread, this thread has a story, a plot, interesting pictures, and is better than a novel.

The way its told is captivating and I find it inspiring.

"Car hunt or BOF & me car shopping" is a thread that is moving and I would nominate this as being ....well the most entertaining thread on FABO

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=92635&highlight=fine+dart

do you have any nominations for FABO's best thread?

I like the ones about where the member talks about unprotected sex, drugs, getting pregnant at 16, getting drunk, extortin divorce money and hittin on other womens' husbands.

Now that's real entertainment right there.

Not bein judgmental because we're all sinners, but posting online almost bragging about it seems strange to me.

ok you all lost me ...where on FABO is that? I have seen some relatively bad stuff on here but your talking about a Jerry Springer show and I cant say I have seen that. ???

Lately I have been obsessed with reading and re-reading a particular thread, this thread has a story, a plot, interesting pictures, and is better than a novel.

The way its told is captivating and I find it inspiring.

"Car hunt or BOF & me car shopping" is a thread that is moving and I would nominate this as being ....well the most entertaining thread on FABO

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=92635&highlight=fine+dart

do you have any nominations for FABO's best thread?

When I first joined FABO back in 2010, that user's threads were some of the first that I started reading. If I remember right, I think his wife was on here back then, too. I think she was "ABodyBetty" or something to that effect. I haven't seen either of them on here in a while. Anybody know if they are doing okay, or what's going on with them? I used to love reading about BOF and all the other cars in their family.

Excellent idea for a thread... Mine would be 69 Cuda440's vintage 273 aftermarket camshaft E.T. testing. Some very cool info there.

ok you all lost me ...where on FABO is that? I have seen some relatively bad stuff on here but your talking about a Jerry Springer show and I cant say I have seen that. ???

Well you sure commented on one of the threads, blindo. lol

I checked ....I never commented in her threads. That kind of stuff is even embarrassing to me and I am not even the one who did all of it. wow ....just wow

My favorite thread on FABO is the "these might spark some memories" thread....so many vintage pictures and stories told by members here. It is very cool to look into the past and these old times :glasses7:

I checked ....I never commented in her threads. That kind of stuff is even embarrassing to me and I am not even the one who did all of it. wow ....just wow

My bad. I thought you had a comment in there somewhere.

I like the ones about where the member talks about unprotected sex, drugs, getting pregnant at 16, getting drunk, extortin divorce money and hittin on other womens' husbands.

Now that's real entertainment right there.

Not bein judgmental because we're all sinners, but posting online almost bragging about it seems strange to me.

DITTO! 100% DITTO! Could not agree more. Nothin like boasting about your own high level of fun filled nights at the bar with your daughter.
A high level of class fur sure man! LMAO!

Honestly, the big clam found thread is a great one. I like the big beef snapper snap shot myself. Had my laughing so hard I started to cry. The comments were absolutely golden!

It's kind of a toss up for me. My two favorite threads are FJRdoc's 340 Duster resto thread due to the massive attention to detail of a DIY resto project, and Captain Kirk's resto thread because I like his stories and efforts to restore his car like it was - back in the day.

DITTO! 100% DITTO! Could not agree more. Nothin like boasting about your own high level of fun filled nights at the bar with your daughter.
A high level of class fur sure man! LMAO!

Honestly, the big clam found thread is a great one. I like the big beef snapper snap shot myself. Had my laughing so hard I started to cry. The comments were absolutely golden!

Now has a "lost my grandfather" thread and states that is who taught her morals.... :banghead:

"When I grow up, I want to be a slut like mommy..." :sign12:

LOL

deleted out of the BLUE ROOM no less

Yes, originally started in the General Forum, then moved to the Blue Forum... :glasses7:

I will never look at clams the same again.... :banghead:

-
Back