Family Fish on its 3rd life: 1967 F/B Resto

-
Any updates Chris, its been a while? I usually chk this thread looking/hoping for updates. Hope all is well with you.

Hi Steve, thanks for checking in. My wife and I bought a house in July, and a week later our son was born 13 weeks early. We were able to bring him home from the hospital just a few weeks ago.

Born: 27 weeks 1 day 8/2/14 15.2 inches 2lbs 7oz
Home: 37 weeks 4 days 10/13/14 19.5 inches 7lbs
Now: 40 weeks 11/2/14 21 inches 8lbs 4 oz

Though the new place is bigger, the garage is smaller (std 2 car). So I put in a shed to handle the xmas decorations, garden tools etc. I still have a ways to go to get the garage ready for working again. My brothers moved everything for me since we were in the hospital, so I do not know where anything is!

Attachments

• clark first week.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_3394.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3614.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 208
  • clark halloween 2014.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 202
Hey Chris! Congrats on the baby and the house!! Looks like the bride builds babies as good as you do Mopars. Nice work Momma. Look at that head of hair!!
Cute little guy for sure, love the costume!
Name?

Hey Chris! Congrats on the baby and the house!! Looks like the bride builds babies as good as you do Mopars. Nice work Momma. Look at that head of hair!!
Cute little guy for sure, love the costume!
Name?

Thanks Steve! :sign12:
We named him Clark Alexander inspired by Superman/Lex Luthor

Hi everyone

I am back at it- took some time off during the american thanksgiving last week. Scuffed up the inside of the car. I bribed my friends to help with pulled pork and turkey off the smoker. Applied seam sealer and shot the inside orange. Finished with a mix of half paint/ half clear for a low sheen effect.

Attachments

• cuda5.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 154
  • cuda4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 137
  • cuda3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 152
  • cuda2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 123
  • cuda1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 145
  • turkey1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 119
  • cuda6.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 125
Hi everyone

I am back at it- took some time off during the american thanksgiving last week. Scuffed up the inside of the car. I bribed my friends to help with pulled pork and turkey off the smoker. Applied seam sealer and shot the inside orange. Finished with a mix of half paint/ half clear for a low sheen effect.
Looks good, glad to see you back at it.

-
Back