Footbrake racing

-
I guess I fall under the sleeping beauty category myself.
As for where I can hang....
The 3rd quarter of my life was lived addicted to ****** and alcohol, lived on the street...under a bridge for almost 2 years straight.
The last quarter of my life has been pulling myself out of that life, being sober 13 years straight, becoming a home owner and building a car (all of the car, all by myself, as little help as possible)
to live my dream of drag racing.
I can survive your eastern side lol.
Congratulations!!!

Yes Casper too. Good times back then!
Do you remember bob bosler? I went to Thompson a couple years ago. Had not seen him in 40 years he had a car very similar to mine. He told me he had crashed it and it was totally destroyed.

Do you remember bob bosler? I went to Thompson a couple years ago. Had not seen him in 40 years he had a car very similar to mine. He told me he had crashed it and it was totally destroyed.
I recall the name but I haven't been at Thompson since like 1982? My memory ain't that good!

Half these guys fall into the “sleeping beauty” category. They raced then they fell asleep for 20 years and when they woke up racing changed. Lol. I Dont want no part of that. I’m just going to test n tune for a couple years. Lmao. You west coast guys couldn’t hang on the eastern side.
20 years??? I resent that. It was 28 years for me! And gosh did things change. Did they ever!! No more Heavy ET class, box racing(?), etc, etc. :rolleyes:

No TnT for me unless I make some big change to the car. It's been to one TnT and that was to try out the alignment when I installed the new SPC fully adjustable upper control arms. :thumbsup:

-
Back