Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Krusty the Duster is up for sale. Just lost interest in old cars.

73 Duster, Solid Cali body. No rust any were. 318, 904, 7 1/4 rear
Originally F8/F8, Power steering, manual disc brakes. Big Bolt pattern. Fold down rear seat, factory rear defroster.

The car was stripped to bare metal, Sprayed with 2 coats of epoxy then blocked with 2K over and over and over.

All Jams are in primer except the engine compartment which I can do. I do need to prime the entire body once more and wet sand it to make it ready for paint.

Bumpers are ok driver quality
All glass is good

What the car needs
A complete interior. All the plastic panels were cooked from the hot Cali sun
The seats have been recovered and are in good shape but are gray. They could easily be dyed. Cardboard headliner is in ok shape.

Engine and trans are ok but need to be new gaskets
Engine harness has been splice more times then Im comfortable with so I would replace it but it could possibly be fixed.
Suspension could use the usual bushings.
Door glass rollers need to be replaced

Parts included
Car has a new Pypes 2.5" X pipe exhaust off the factory manifolds
New Firestone tires, 14X5.5" BB Rallyes
I have the following parts not on the car
New POS battery cable
DMT body gasket set
New Gill Hardware
Good set of used factory exhaust tips.
73 340 4bbl intake
73 340 4 speed thermoquad (needs rebuild, apart)
extra thermoquad parts
72 340 flapper aircleaner
Edelbrock 600cfm performer carb

Im asking $3750 firm as is, Car in primer ready for paint.
I can have the car painted in the color of your choice for an extra $2000
Or I can finish the car to your specs for an agreed price.

If your on the East Coast this car will save you thousand on body work and paint. You will not find another this solid. I have tons of photos. Car is Located in Bethel CT 06801 about an hour from NYC, 2Hrs from Mass.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 917
  • 111.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 853
  • 110.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 859
  • 109.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 832
  • 108.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 871
  • 106.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 859
  • 105.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 883
  • 104.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 900
  • 42.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 899
Just lost interest in old cars.

thats easy to do these days.. with all the newer muscle out there its almost crazy to be messing with these dinosaurs anymore.

you planning on something newer when this sells?

Very, and I mean VERY, tempting, being such a clean car so close... I have always wanted a Duster. Unfortunately, garage space is becoming an issue.
GLWS. This should sell fast, since it is a screaming deal for anybody in the NE area.
-Mike

thats easy to do these days.. with all the newer muscle out there its almost crazy to be messing with these dinosaurs anymore.

you planning on something newer when this sells?

Nothing right away. The wife is gonna need a new car soon and I want to pay off my Impreza this year. In the future I would like a 03,04 Mach 1 or Cobra but that way down the road.

Right now Im so busy with work, the house my band and the kids I dont have much time to get out to the garage. I forgot how time consuming having a baby in the house was.

I think we are Killing poor Adams post...Sorry:prayer::prayer:
The Guy is trying to sell his car! It is really good buy and would make a great driver!

Sorry Adam good buy on a nice Duster, maybe a mod while take our mess of your thread.

F8 Green. F8 Interior. No vinyl top.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 652
Just got T boned by a stoner, my 69 barracuda is toast, so I am seriously looking @ this post. Hope it still here a week from now.

Ugh! Very sorry to hear that! Hope all is well, good luck.

All is well. Just no interest anymore. I spend all day working on cars. Dont want to do it on my day off.

I will get some more pictures tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back