FREE Stuff...contest

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, folks we have about 10 entries, not that many for a membership so large.

It's Christmas and no one wants FREE stuff?

Contest winner will be getting a value of around $100.00 or so...

Only 3 days left, get your answers in while you can.

Good Luck !!!

Felt like I was back in school. Some I knew others hurt my brain!!

How do we know how we did?

When the contest is over in a few days, I'll post all the answers to the questions. As the rules states in the thread, if there are multiple people who got all of the answer correct, a winner will be selected at random by and independant international panel...er...well...one of my boys will draw a name out of a hat...best I cand do..lol

tell ya what...fresh, hot off the press... If we have multiple winners, the person(s) who did NOT get their name selected by my international panel, will get a FREE Scat Pack Keychain for their efforts...

That being said...everyone get your contest answers to me as there now can be muplitple winners !!! Woot !!! :D

When the contest is over in a few days, I'll post all the answers to the questions. As the rules states in the thread, if there are multiple people who got all of the answer correct, a winner will be selected at random by and independant international panel...er...well...one of my boys will draw a name out of a hat...best I cand do..lol

tell ya what...fresh, hot off the press... If we have multiple winners, the person(s) who did NOT get their name selected by my international panel, will get a FREE Scat Pack Keychain for their efforts...

That being said...everyone get your contest answers to me as there now can be muplitple winners !!! Woot !!! :D

Woohoo thanks Stinger!!!! :mrgreen:

Just took it, tried my best but pretty sure I bombed most of it lol

Ok, so, one day left and we have over 20 submission now and it looks like you guys (and gals) know what your talkin about. Lots of great answers. Once the contest is over, I'll tally up the winners and look for a Posting on the 12th.

I'm already working on the next contest...keep tuned !

Ok, I gave it a shot, just a couple of questions, I am not sure about. Can't wait to see the answers.

I know you guys are excited to see the answers, so am I, but give the guy some time. Maybe something came up where he can't get to a computer to give out the info. He will get to us eventually and let us know the answers and who the winner is.

To be honest Im not interested in who won...I just want to know if I know my stuff or not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back