Fully adjustable upper A-arms for ‘67 Barracuda

-
oh... i get it. you have the front end jacked way up in the air to compensate for the shorty tires and it's throwing everything out of whack. and you don't want to splash the cash or deal with the *** ache of moving over to BBP.

reaming the spindle and getting a set of SPC arms from bergman is probably the best play in this situation. that's the direction i would go, even with the bs of reaming the spindle i think the SPC arm is a much better choice than the small joint QA or hotch arms, not only because of how the adjustment can be done "in situ" but also because it is much more likely to allow you to get the specs you're lookng for.

So going back to stock bushings would put you back to a base line of say... negative six. So what you are asking is a control arm that will change the angle 12 degrees? Bergman can do this?

It is negative caster, I know how to correctly put offset bushings in, I did alignments for several years at a shop & understand suspension geometry. I’m not doing a pro touring lowered car, it’s not at all the ideal set-up, I’ve got fenderwell headers, short 24.75” tall tires & need it taller than stock height.
Nobody questioned your skill or abilities. Nobody's perfect. Nobody. One more time. NOBODY. I'm a retired alignment and suspension guy myself. I learned setting toe on U-Haul trucks in 1974. I've made my fair share of boo boos, too. My suggestion was to double check. Nothing more, nothing less.

-
Back